Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hunger Games: Equestria 2

Pinkazoid

15 users have voted

1. 1. Skip to games?

• Yes
    • No

Oohh, here's a backpack, and a dagger, and jerky! That'll do nicely! I tear off into the woods.

Acting in the spur of the moment, I whip a little sharp thing I found on the ground at Splinter.

''I hate my luck.'' Said Splinter as his face shrunk. He picked up a rock and threw it at his head. ''Ha! The rock is very powerful! I hope...'' Said Splinter as smiling weakly and sweating.

...boik. "Good try. Now I'm afraid you're about to become the immediate PAST president of the Being Alive Club, ha ha... seriously though. Good-bye." I strike with my axe.

''That Hurt.'' Said Splinter as noticing his Hoof was bleeding. ''Diamond Quill? Now would be a good time to help!'' Yelled Splinter as throwing the Swiss army knife.

(edited)

Thunk! I look down at the knife protruding from my throat. "I-I never liked you anyway. Much too-" I gasp and fall to the ground.

Edited by Original Username

Haste stared at the other dead pony "1 down..." she flew towards grabbing a small backpack and a bow with arrows, she tied them quickly to her back, she grabbed some other things, including a couple of apples that she put on her backpack, **that's enough, if I get any more it'll only slow me down...** she flew towards her ally, hopefully he'd have gathered his own things

Flickerfire's giddiness turned into curiosity at the sight of the dials, buttons, and switches. She reached for a dial, and rotated it slightly counterclockwise. Glancing at the overhead view of the arena, she noticed dark, puffy clouds beginning to form in the sky. "So the more I turn it, the worse the rain gets?" She turned the dial back down. "This will be interesting."

Flickerfire sat back in her chair, examining all of the buttons, memorizing their functions and how she could use them to make the show more interesting. "Soon." She turned to one of the Gamemakers. (Pinkazoid, don't you control one of them?) "When might be a good time to make something happen?"

(edited)

Just stay verrry still. If you stay still, they'll see what they want to see. The wound isn't bad, but if I don't stay verrystill, I'll get worse ones. I'm waiting for you to leave while playing dead.

(Lulzdidyouforgetthecannon?)

Edited by Original Username

''Well... Just to make sure he's dead.'' Said Splinter as picking up the Swiss army knife. He stabbed it into the body's stomach. ''There. That'll work.'' Said Splinter.

((Yes, I just did that.))

"Well, we should get going' Diamond declared. "And just to guarantee a successful death..." She took her spear and stabbed the pony at the heart. "There" she sighed. It pained her to do it but she had to do it.