Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Lunar Palette's Wish Comes True (1x1 between C. Thunder Dash and LunarPalette)

Courageous Thunder Dash

"Yeah...j-just haven't performed that spell in a long while..." Thunder said finally sitting back down on his rump. "I may need to sit down longer than I thought..." He said as he shook himself off. He then gathered some electricity and made a cup of water appear. He started to sip it slowly.

Lunarpalette suddenly feeling bad for having him waste energy on her she folded her ears back. "I didn't mean for you to get tired. I'm sorry. I should have just been quiet..." 'Me and my big mouth', Lunar thought to herself. "We can take a breather. You really didn't have to waste your energy on me you know.." she said looking down.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunarpalette suddenly feeling bad for having him waste energy on her she folded her ears back. "I didn't mean for you to get tired. I'm sorry. I should have just been quiet..." 'Me and my big mouth', Lunar thought to herself. "We can take a breather. You really didn't have to waste your energy on me you know.." she said looking down.

"Nah, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters." Thunder said finally recovering. "Now then...on to the rec center? Or do you want me to teach you how to fly?" Thunder asked as he stood up and waited for Lunar to answer. He would rather go to the rec center at this moment...

"Nah, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters." Thunder said finally recovering. "Now then...on to the rec center? Or do you want me to teach you how to fly?" Thunder asked as he stood up and waited for Lunar to answer. He would rather go to the rec center at this moment...

Lunarpalette looked at her wings. She spread them as wide as she could and looked back at Thunder. "Is it safe to use new wings? I mean, I defiantly want to learn to fly as soon as possible but I also don't want to damage them if that is what they would do. Sorry... I just actually know much about wings. But I definitely want to give them a try." Lunar said as she looked at Thunder.

Lunarpalette looked at her wings. She spread them as wide as she could and looked back at Thunder. "Is it safe to use new wings? I mean, I defiantly want to learn to fly as soon as possible but I also don't want to damage them if that is what they would do. Sorry... I just actually know much about wings. But I definitely want to give them a try." Lunar said as she looked at Thunder.

"They're fresh new wings. You've gotta learn to use them. If you don't use them after you earn them, they'll stiffen up and when you try to use them then, they'll cramp up like mad. I minus well teach you to fly then..." Thunder said spreading his grand wings in front of Lunar. 

"They're fresh new wings. You've gotta learn to use them. If you don't use them after you earn them, they'll stiffen up and when you try to use them then, they'll cramp up like mad. I minus well teach you to fly then..." Thunder said spreading his grand wings in front of Lunar.

Lunar thought for a second. "Makes sense. I would be so very honored to have you teach me. What do I need to do first? Or do we need to maybe go to a more clear area instead of the streets?" Lunar asked Thunder. She was getting more excited with each word she spoke but did her best to contain it.

Lunar thought for a second. "Makes sense. I would be so very honored to have you teach me. What do I need to do first? Or do we need to maybe go to a more clear area instead of the streets?" Lunar asked Thunder. She was getting more excited with each word she spoke but did her best to contain it.

"Yeah...a clearer area is way safer than the streets. I know an open field behind the schoolhouse. Sometimes, before flight camp, pegasai with foals would take their little ones back there to teach them the basics of flying, so that way they can be ready." Thunder said. 

"Yeah...a clearer area is way safer than the streets. I know an open field behind the schoolhouse. Sometimes, before flight camp, pegasai with foals would take their little ones back there to teach them the basics of flying, so that way they can be ready." Thunder said.

Lunarpalette followed Thunder and kept looking back at her new wings. This was almost to good to be true. But if this was just a dream she planned to enjoy it the best she could. Something told her that this was no dream though. "I can't believe that this is happening honestly. Thank you so much. I could have never asked you to do such a thing but you did this on your own. But it will be kinda fun visiting the school house again. I had felt more normal while going here. Yeah there were a few Pegasi but not so many that I felt out of place." Lunar kept talking. Stopping herself so Thunder could say something was in order in her mind. She had a habit of rambling.

Lunarpalette followed Thunder and kept looking back at her new wings. This was almost to good to be true. But if this was just a dream she planned to enjoy it the best she could. Something told her that this was no dream though. "I can't believe that this is happening honestly. Thank you so much. I could have never asked you to do such a thing but you did this on your own. But it will be kinda fun visiting the school house again. I had felt more normal while going here. Yeah there were a few Pegasi but not so many that I felt out of place." Lunar kept talking. Stopping herself so Thunder could say something was in order in her mind. She had a habit of rambling.

"A rambler huh?" Thunder asked. He could tell Lunar was a rambler and that when old memories came back, she would get started. Thunder strolled slowly towards the way to the school house. "Surprisingly...I was kinda quiet as a colt...I wasn't at all shy though." Thunder stated. 

"A rambler huh?" Thunder asked. He could tell Lunar was a rambler and that when old memories came back, she would get started. Thunder strolled slowly towards the way to the school house. "Surprisingly...I was kinda quiet as a colt...I wasn't at all shy though." Thunder stated.

Lunar gave a slight laugh. "You don't seem so shy now though. I mean I probably would have never thought to walk up to anypony else with out either either knowing them or them calling to me. But yeah, I can be a bit of a rambler. But I don't want to annoy you with to much talk. I feel that I do that a lot..." Lunarpalette said suddenly feeling sad at the memory of numerous accounts of ponies telling her she was rambling or was annoying. Subconsciously she folded her wings tight to her sides. Edited by Lunarpalette

Lunar gave a slight laugh. "You don't seem so shy now though. I mean I probably would have never thought to walk up to anypony else with out either either knowing them or them calling to me. But yeah, I can be a bit of a rambler. But I don't want to annoy you with to much talk. I feel that I do that a lot..." Lunarpalette said suddenly feeling sad at the memory of numerous accounts of ponies telling her she was rambling or was annoying. Subconsciously she folded her wings tight to her sides.

"It's ok..." Thunder said gently stroking Lunar's mane lovingly, knowing something was troubling her. "And yeah...I was a quiet colt. I was bubbly and giggly, but other times, I was just mellow, even after I got my abilities..." Thunder stated. The schoolhouse was just up ahead. 

"It's ok..." Thunder said gently stroking Lunar's mane lovingly, knowing something was troubling her. "And yeah...I was a quiet colt. I was bubbly and giggly, but other times, I was just mellow, even after I got my abilities..." Thunder stated. The schoolhouse was just up ahead.

Lunarpalette was surprised then Thunder touched her mane but she did not abject. It did feel nice. "You seem like you have everything so good. I mean over all I have a good life but it seems yours has had a better quality to it. I am overbearing to a lot of ponies so I usually don't approach them myself." Lunar explained now realizing we're they were at. She put on her best smile again and tried to push the sad memories out of her mind.

Edited by Lunarpalette

Lunarpalette was surprised then Thunder touched her mane but she did not abject. It did feel nice. "You seem like you have everything so good. I mean over all I have a good life but it seems yours has had a better quality to it. I am overbearing to a lot of ponies so I usually don't approach them myself." Lunar explained now realizing we're they were at. She put on her best smile again and tried to push the sad memories out of her mind.

"Well...not as good as you think...you see...my mother and father left...for some reason. My father went out to war, but I haven't heard a single trace of him, not even a letter, and my mother just...decided to leave me because she couldn't bare the fact that my father had been gone for so long. She was raising my twin bro and I...but couldn't do it on her own...we were able to raise ourselves...but...my twin bro also went out to do his own thing..." Thunder said. 

"Well...not as good as you think...you see...my mother and father left...for some reason. My father went out to war, but I haven't heard a single trace of him, not even a letter, and my mother just...decided to leave me because she couldn't bare the fact that my father had been gone for so long. She was raising my twin bro and I...but couldn't do it on her own...we were able to raise ourselves...but...my twin bro also went out to do his own thing..." Thunder said.

Lunarpalette felt so ignorant. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. You do seem like you have turned out alright though." Lunar said trying to think of something else intelligible to say, but to no avail. All she could think of was looking to Thunder and giving him a smile of compassion. Edited by Lunarpalette

Lunarpalette felt so ignorant. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. You do seem like you have turned out alright though." Lunar said trying to think of something else intelligible to say, but to no avail. All she could think of was looking to Thunder and giving him a smile of compassion.

"I did. I learned to take things as they were at a very young age..." Thunder said as he arrived at the open field. "So...now that we're here, be ready. You're gonna have to focus on every detail. Getting off the ground and staying in the air is one of the hardest things for young flyers." Thunder said. 

"I did. I learned to take things as they were at a very young age..." Thunder said as he arrived at the open field. "So...now that we're here, be ready. You're gonna have to focus on every detail. Getting off the ground and staying in the air is one of the hardest things for young flyers." Thunder said.

Lunar became engaged with every word from this point on. She was intent to learn to fly and hopefully show her parents when she became great with it. "Alright. So how do I move my wings to do so?" Lunar asked Thunder. She stretched out her wings as a small warm up. She continued to listen as she looked to Thunder.

Lunar became engaged with every word from this point on. She was intent to learn to fly and hopefully show her parents when she became great with it. "Alright. So how do I move my wings to do so?" Lunar asked Thunder. She stretched out her wings as a small warm up. She continued to listen as she looked to Thunder.

Thunder flapped his wings gently. "Like this." He said. "Just try flapping them for now so you can get used to the motion. After that, we'll then focus on getting into the air." Thunder said keeping his grand wings spread, waiting for Lunar to try flapping her wings. 

Thunder flapped his wings gently. "Like this." He said. "Just try flapping them for now so you can get used to the motion. After that, we'll then focus on getting into the air." Thunder said keeping his grand wings spread, waiting for Lunar to try flapping her wings.

Lunar watched as carefully as she could to Thunders wings move up and down in a rhythmic motion. Lunar then tried the same with her wings and to her knowledge was successful in her form. She watched as she moved her wings go up and down and loved the way they looked in the sun. But this was no time to daydream so she looked back to Thunder and asked "like this?" As she continued the motion. Edited by Lunarpalette

"Yep, just like that. Now...I want you to do this...crouch down and jump up hard with a flap at the same time. Flap two more times to try to stay in the air, then come back down. Watch." Thunder said. He crouched down and sprang up into the air with a mighty flap of his large wings. "One, two, three." He counted as he flapped his wings and returned to the ground. 

"Yep, just like that. Now...I want you to do this...crouch down and jump up hard with a flap at the same time. Flap two more times to try to stay in the air, then come back down. Watch." Thunder said. He crouched down and sprang up into the air with a mighty flap of his large wings. "One, two, three." He counted as he flapped his wings and returned to the ground.

Lunar watched and jumped on the count of three. He made it look so easy. So lunar crouched down and jumped up in the air as and tried flapping her wings. She failed the first time. Again Lunar tried and she just didn't catch air. The third she was able to flap her wings and stay for one wing flap. Finally she was able to flap her wings twice while in air. She did it! Now Lunars heart stared racing from joy.

@@Lunarpalette,

"That counts..." Thunder said. he then gathered some electricity and made a stopwatch appear. "Now this time, try to stay in the air for 5 seconds, that's it..." Thunder said. "Don't strain yourself too hard. Stay relaxed. That's the key to getting good at flying. We'll focus on speed later." Thunder stated. 

@@Lunarpalette,

"That counts..." Thunder said. he then gathered some electricity and made a stopwatch appear. "Now this time, try to stay in the air for 5 seconds, that's it..." Thunder said. "Don't strain yourself too hard. Stay relaxed. That's the key to getting good at flying. We'll focus on speed later." Thunder stated.

"Ok" Breathing deeply and slowly letting the breath out, Lunar kept into the air and flapped her wings trying her best to not strain. It was kinda hard though for her. She was new to flying and she was just a bit heavier than she looked. Never the less she flapped her wings until Thunder would call out stop.

"Ok" Breathing deeply and slowly letting the breath out, Lunar kept into the air and flapped her wings trying her best to not strain. It was kinda hard though for her. She was new to flying and she was just a bit heavier than she looked. Never the less she flapped her wings until Thunder would call out stop.

The stopwatch hit five seconds. "Time."He said waiting for Lunar to come down. "I saw you straining there a little bit. Don't worry, you're not alone. Young pegasai strain a lot when they're learning to fly..." Thunder said. "This time, try to stay up for 10 seconds." Thunder said. 

The stopwatch hit five seconds. "Time."He said waiting for Lunar to come down. "I saw you straining there a little bit. Don't worry, you're not alone. Young pegasai strain a lot when they're learning to fly..." Thunder said. "This time, try to stay up for 10 seconds." Thunder said.

Lunarpalette nodded. Breathing for a few seconds before leaping off she got her head together. She kept of the ground with a great leap and flapped her wings to hover. But a few seconds she dropped. She took another breath and tried again. This time Lunar was able to make the full ten seconds.

@@Lunarpalette,

"Good...now...this time...I want you to focus and fly forward. All you do is lean your body forward lightly, like this." Thunder said demonstrating. He leaped into the air and flew forward for a few yards and gently landed back down on the ground, a little ways from Lunar. "Now you try. Fly towards me and land right in front of me." Thunder commanded.  

@@Lunarpalette,

"Good...now...this time...I want you to focus and fly forward. All you do is lean your body forward lightly, like this." Thunder said demonstrating. He leaped into the air and flew forward for a few yards and gently landed back down on the ground, a little ways from Lunar. "Now you try. Fly towards me and land right in front of me." Thunder commanded.

"Ok." Lunar observed his technique and did her best to copy it. She leapt into the air and tilted forward slightly and almost went too fast. Lunar landed in front of Thunder alright but it was just a little too close. She had to take a couple steps back after landing. " was that ok?"