Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Thieves Of Chaos

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

IPA (Interdimensional Protection Agency). Also, I shall accept this, oh GM, but in the future, please do not create a long-time archnemesis for my characters without discussing it with me first. I mean, I am fine with the IPA having opposition, but by having it be existing opposition, you did kinda puppeteer the IPA’s backstory in some small way and this change could require some quick-thinking to include in the concept of the IPA.

That said, before I canr post Starshift’s reaction, I must know Chaotix’s general tendencies. How exclusively do they focus on chaos?

If they focus on chaos for the sake of chaos (in other words, an extreme chaotic neutral in D&D terms), then the IPA and Chaotix probably do not LIKE each-other and do sometimes clash, but would probably not have specific animosity for each-other. In other words, if one is not actively in the way of the other’s goals, they leave each-other alone. This would be because the IPA is good, but not always lawful. Yes, they have a structure in some ways, but they also have members like Twippy (a cartoon dog who focuses a fair bit on being silly while on duty) and Silka (whose key defining feature is having a chaotic mind that rapidly flits between realities that may or may not even exist, leaving her thought processes rather non-sequitor at times). That is not even getting to some of the universes they deal with (such as, say, Twippy’s). So, if Chaotix is chaotic, but not evil, there may also be times when they have worked together. For example, if the dimension in question is being controlled by an evil government, Chaotix and the IPA would be working together to deal with the problem.

The point at which there becomes real animosity is if the organization is generally evil and seeks to create chaos for the sake of suffering.

Also, I must know what the nature of the dimensional barrier is. As a plot device, it probably isn’t even strictly necessary to keep the rest of the IPA out (the IPA sending backup or the like is rare, mostly because the IPA has a lot of faith in the power of an individual operative or duo thereof to turn the tide of a dimension’s struggle despite overwhelming odds - even if it seems like the IPA operative is about to be killed, last-minute victories happen quite often - but also because many of the operatives have lives outside of the IPA and thus all operatives should not be active all the time). However, if the device is to be used, I must know what the effect specifically is because I control the IPA. So, kinda important.

Yes you can join. Wow, this is getting bigger that I thought it would. Anyone want to ally with the bad guys?

ill ally with the bad guys it will make it easier for me to join that way.

(edited)

Are you still accepting? c: http://mlpforums.com...less-night-r815

I'm back for tomorrow, won't be here on Monday, but I will until at least the 6th. Yes you can join.

Reminder: please stay in character.

DUDE! DA FU?! for some reason a moderator deleted my character on the character database.

Unfortunately that means that I can no longer use the character in the RP. When you make the new one, let me know so I can check. Edited by Sly Cooper

Um, I am still waiting for a response to what I said. I cannot continue otherwise. If I do not receive an answer, I will have no choice but to quit the RP.