Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Thieves Of Chaos

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

(edited)

RP: http://mlpforums.com...148#entry440148

Six thieves steal The elements of harmony, and are using them to power various machines that, if left running for enough time, has the power to release discord from his stony prison.

They also kidnap the mane six, so the ponies have no way to use the elements against them.

Heroes are needed.

1. No alicorns.

2. No Overpowered characters.

3. No godmodding, mary sues, et cetera.

4. Keep the ooc stuff with the ooc stuff, and the rp stuff with the rp stuff.

There will be fighting.

I would like to keep this clean, but..... each to their own...

Player list:

Joat- Starshift

BadMan171- Ace High

DreamSparkle- needs to post character

TheBreech- Breech

silverguard101- needs to post character.

Edited by Sly Cooper

(edited)

Ok.... Five thieves steal five elements from various machines, which keep equestria in balance

Water

Earth

Fire

Wind

Light

that's all i got. anyone in?

I think perhaps if you went more indepth into your story first. What will happen when all teh elements are taken? How will teh story play through? Most people won't join a barely thought of roleplay

Edited by love4shadow

I agree with shadow you need more information though it sounds interesting. Perhaps you could change it to the elements of harmony? Of course then you'd either have to have the mane 6 or think up an excuse for them not being there.

(edited)

What will the RP itself be like? Will it be light-hearted, more dark and edgy, or mayhaps somewhere between those two? How much fighting will there be in comparison to the role-playing itself?

EDIT:

Alright, my chosen character is Starshift. The reason I chose the backstory I did was so that I would have justification for her not knowing things that I, as a player, do not know (I really need to get to watching the rest of MLP). Also, it gives access to an unusual mix of abilities.

Edited by Joat
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Two questions: Is this still going to happen? And do you still need people? If so, I would like to join. Teal Pool is who I would/could be using.

Edit: I changed his name to Ace High. Just so you know.

Edited by BadMan171
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I think we may not be able to get that one more person before starting, unfortunately.

Is there any further word, oh GM? Shall we continue waiting or should we move on? Or is the RP cancelled?

My suggestion is that we go ahead and start. Yes, there may be fewer members than ideal, but that doesn’t mean the RP is doomed. Once the RP gets started, it might get more members. Heck, Where the Sky Meets the Sea had only two members (including GM) to start and has greatly grown since then.

Edited by Joat
  • Brohoof 2

Um…

Is the RP still going to be done?

No, seriously. I prefer to use each character for one RP at a time, so if this is cancelled, I need to know so the character is freed up. If it is not cancelled, can we please start? It has been a fair while since we were supposed to.

(edited)

Hey sorry about that man, I got your message on the story, I looked over the rules but I tend to be a more, learn from expirience type, so I didn't understand everything said.

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/breech-r684

This the character I uploaded for the Database, I've used him for more local role playing around where I live and my friends think hes fair but it is your story so I'm not gonna be a backseat DM about it..

And if you don't like him, his character would be willing to leave another group tp take care of the situation so it wouldn't have too much effect on the story (I hope).

Edited by TheBreech

Sure! Ok, you are in.

Just don't godmod. Or your life will be over quickly...

Thanks man, and like I said, I've done some RP before so I've learned to play with others

I just thought id say I love th idea of this and I would love to be a part of this roleplay

hey can i still join this roleplay? it looks good and i have yet to find a roleplay to be on yet.

Sure! Just post your character on the OOC. You have made one yet, right?

Is this your first RP?

Sure! Just post your character on the OOC. You have made one yet, right?

Is this your first RP?

ya this is my first Roleplay, and im working on the character :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/saavedra-r737 theres my character. Do i need to wait for you to see it and then i can go in? ill just wait for you to respond to know for sure when i can get involved in the roleplay.

ya this is my first Roleplay, and im working on the character :)

http://mlpforums.com..._/saavedra-r737 theres my character. Do i need to wait for you to see it and then i can go in? ill just wait for you to respond to know for sure when i can get involved in the roleplay.

OK... don't mess up the story line though...