Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Artwork of my Griffin OC?

VividBlossom

Hi!! Another request. Could anyone paint/draw my griffin.

Her name is Lilith (Literally means 'night monster'). She has a long a complicated background. She used to work with Chrysalis, collecting innocent ponies for Chrysalis to feed off before she made a mistake that nearly cost Lilith her life. Enraged, Chrysalis banished Lilith. Ever since, Lilith has had no home and no friends or family. But, although she no longer works with Chrysalis, she has still feels comfort from hurting and upsetting other ponies. Deep down, she isn't as evil as she acts out to be.

I'd love some art of her!

Maybe her helping Chrysalis?

59ddc184d520a_ScreenShot2017-10-11at5_01_34pm.thumb.png.7186c1598bd58b449bb5c54ad4a0c226.png

Edited by VividBlossom

On 10/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, VividBlossom said:

Hi!! Another request. Could anyone paint/draw my griffin.

Her name is Aphrodite. She has a long a complicated background. She used to work with Chrysalis, collecting innocent ponies for Chrysalis to feed off before she made a mistake that nearly cost Aphrodite her life. Enraged, Chrysalis banished Aphrodite. Ever since, Aphrodite has had no home and no friends or family. But, although she no longer works with Chrysalis, she has still feels comfort from hurting and upsetting other ponies. Deep down, she isn't as evil as she acts out to be.

I'd love some art of her!

Maybe her helping Chrysalis?

59ddc184d520a_ScreenShot2017-10-11at5_01_34pm.thumb.png.7186c1598bd58b449bb5c54ad4a0c226.png

Here is the  WIP (Line work done) version 

Spoiler

so05r5.jpg

And now the colored edit : 

Spoiler

dob1ci.jpg

Edited by Ezerona