Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Back from the dead, for...what, the third time?

Standard User

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

You're asking me to think back to, like, 2012. I ain't got time for that.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Read Kkat's "Fallout: Equestria" on my phone over a summer and knew that I had to figure out who the heck these characters were.

Alrighty, everyone. It's ya' boy, Kolth, back again.

For those who do know me (and I haven't seen many familiar faces on the Forums...): drop me a line, say hey! Let people know I'm quasi-back. For those who have never met me before (which is probably most of you): hi! I'm Kolth. I guess I'm technically an old fart on the Forums (joined back in October 2012), so I already know my way around the block -- no fancy introductions needed. ^_^  Way-back-when, I was the Forum's loudest writer -- I co-hosted the Writing Centre (as is evident from my now-useless signature) and psyched up National Novel Writing Month. In fact, my new friend @Lucas Aldebrandi took the initiative on creating the Forum's 2017 NaNoWriMo post -- go check it out and give the writers some love! :love:

So yeah, I'm a gamer/writer in my senior year of college. I don't really watch the show anymore, but I've always stuck around for the stories that the community creates. I might need to hit up FIMFiction after this and see what the new hot action is over there.

Good/weird to be back! Hopefully there are more writers here that I can bother, and more writing contests to win. ;)

-Kolth

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

I.... may or may not know you but in any case, welcome back! (what um... games do you play?)

Currently I'm back on a Borderlands 2 binge. Also the goodies: Fallout 4, Civilization V, Garry's Mod, Starbound, etc. PC guy, of course. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Kolth !!!  
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P But you already know that right ? :pout:
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud: