Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would the Rainbooms React to my Persona?

Feather Scribbles

THE SCENARIO:

The Rainbooms - [human] Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Sunset Shimmer, and Rainbow Dash - are all in Principal Celestia's and Vice Principal Luna's office, discussing the return of the Sirens. Suddenly, Principal Celestia summons my presence, and I upon the door and slowly walk past the Rainbooms. "I got your message... Not many people can do that... send me messages." I say. "I assume you have a good reason for summoning me here... Principal and Vice Principal?" I add.

Below is my persona:

Name: Trenzalore

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140 lbs

Body Type: Slim build; brown eyes

Personality: Trenzalore has a very interesting personality. For example, he is quite intelligent (his IQ is nearly 120), he has a very large vocabulary and an articulate rhetoric, and he has the kind of voice that wants you to listen to everything he has to say. Nevertheless, he isn't entirely the mysterious type, for he has a fantastic sense of humor, a kind nature (and he knows right from wrong), and a very creative mind. He appears to have a witty answer for everything, as well. Surprisingly though, Trenzalore is quite the introvert, requiring most of his time to be spent either by himself, or around small groups of people. His social skills are very poor, and this can be proven by several details, including his tendency to talk fast and to stumble over words, and his inability to sometimes say or do the right thing if, for example, someone is crying or is asking him if he is feeling well [if he is recovering from an illness]. He is very accepting of others, but he holds grudges for life. In addition, he has a short temper and very low self-esteem, often questioning himself in friendships

Attire: Trenzalore is commonly seen wearing a dark blue dress shirt, dark blue jeans, black shoes, a watch with a black strap, a black belt with a silver buckle, black socks, and a dark blue feather pen that is tucked in behind his left ear. However, he also occasionally wears a black top hat, a fancy black coat, black dress pants, black socks, the same watch and belt, and shiny black dress shoes. Also, he wears glasses

Interests: Writing (novels, poems; most the fantasy and medieval fantasy genres), reading (same genres), playing chess, stargazing, video games (not too often at all), attending fantasy and sci-fi conventions, listening to music (either alternative rock, or fantasy soundtracks)

Additional Facts:

- He has a fear of heights and of deep water

- His favorite food is donuts

- He is quite the fast runner, but his weakness lies in making sharp turns

- His writing is incredible, almost rivaling Tolkiens

So, if I may ask... What do you think the Rainbooms INDIVIDUAL (and realistic) reaction would be if they encountered and/or talked to me - Trenzalore?

WIN_20170419_23_37_57_Pro.jpg

WIN_20170419_23_38_41_Pro.jpg

15 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Because I'm writing a fanfiction novel and I'm asking around what they're genuine reactions would be (in case I got it wrong)... Should I take this post down...?

You can take your own post down?

1 minute ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Too complicated...? ._.

As in, should I simplify or remove a lot of it...?

IDK I mainly use the forums to see people's opinion about EqG, original series, and the movie.