Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UHHuhi

RaphLuna

(edited)
On 3/9/2018 at 3:44 PM, Califorum said:

It's very interesting, though I would suggest doing something more 'different' maybe. Darkness as evil is done a little too much, but it's still cool nevertheless.

Edited by RaphLuna

1 minute ago, RaphLuna said:

I'm considering shape shifting him to be innocent creatures, pretending to be in need of help, yet it is a trap to lure the pony so he can feed off the bodies and take their soul..

That is further extending him to innocence, once he gains trust from his victims, he takes shape to his true fourm to absorbs the victims bodies and take their souls..

lol

But how did he become this, and why?

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

lol

But how did he become this, and why?

Well that too would need a background story as well. :P

Thank you for the heads up.. ;)

Got to work on it more, wait ideal... :D

***Poof.***

1 minute ago, RaphLuna said:

Well that too would need a background story as well. :P

Thank you for the heads up.. ;)

Got to work on it more, wait ideal... :D

***Poof.***

Yes, every villain needs a solid backstory and such. I'm glad for giving the heads up.

A villain?! I'll go only 20% Ramsay

Its power is too one-dimensional, or do you have a way to counter it. Then again, this is FIM where all the powers are one-dimensional. Anyhow, I gather that this is more of a serial killer type villain that is unaffiliated with known factions. I'm not convinced about the shadow and glowing eyes. Too similar to Umbrum. And the attack happens way too fast to be eerie. It's more like a crocodile jumping out of the water to chomp someone's head off. Maybe if the haunting happened over a period of time with increased intensity.

And definitely change the name. I don't mind such descriptive names in horror but it's good to have another one prepared for the big reveal.

10 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

A villain?! I'll go only 20% Ramsay

Its power is too one-dimensional, or do you have a way to counter it. Then again, this is FIM where all the powers are one-dimensional. Anyhow, I gather that this is more of a serial killer type villain that is unaffiliated with known factions. I'm not convinced about the shadow and glowing eyes. Too similar to Umbrum. And the attack happens way too fast to be eerie. It's more like a crocodile jumping out of the water to chomp someone's head off. Maybe if the haunting happened over a period of time with increased intensity.

And definitely change the name. I don't mind such descriptive names in horror but it's good to have another one prepared for the big reveal.

Ohhhh I like the way you think , more like stalking its prey and once the prey is engulfed  in fear, it appears using it its lure to enforce a fear that freezes the victims in its tracks. And then he absorbs the victims bodies... left with only a light orb of the victims soul, that tries to get away, yet with his dark shadow shape forming abilities, snatched the soul and completes devouring the victim whole...