Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dracony OC

GoltMercer

Another thread from me, oh dear. 

As of late I've been doing a lot of writing and worldbuilding with my Draconies and their homeland of Bellephron, so I've been interested in getting some more art of my main Dracony OC, Lazuli Cutter. Attached to this post are two references of her, one with her suit on and one without. 

She's also very good friends with Tempest Shadow/Fizzlepop Berrytwist, so if anyone feels like drawing the two of them together I'd be eternally grateful. But, in general, if anyone feels like taking a crack at drawing my edgy Dracony, I'd be super happy! 

She has a Dracony lover as well as an adopted daughter, too. 

Her lover is Cirrus, a Dracony with white fur. Her mane is a mixture of light green and white. The green shade matches her eyes, her wings, and her hooves. She is blind, as well, so her eyes have a sort of glossy look. 

Their daughter is Pearl Blossom, a green-furred Dracony with a solid light blue mane. Her wings, eyes and hooves match this light blue colour.

Edit: If anyone wants to read some of the stories I've written about her, feel free to go here: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/250983/VoltWrecker/stories

Dusk Full dudey.png

Dusk In Suit.png

Edited by VoltWrecker

1 minute ago, A.V. said:

Ms. Cutter is quite the thicc Drakepone, isn't she?

P.S.: "Lazuli" is also Android 18's real name from Dragon Ball.

....Yes

....and...Yes...?

3 hours ago, Ezerona said:

I could try at some point, but I have my son's birthday party today, so I have to go to that first, if I'm feelinmg up to it ill do it tonight or tomorrow 

That'd be awesome! If you want to, that is, no pressure. And I hope you enjoy that party too!

55 minutes ago, VoltWrecker said:

Oh my gosh, that's beautiful! I really like it! Thank you so much <3

Np I'm so very glad you like it! If you have deviantart I can properly tag you in it there as the owner of the character. Anyway have a good week!

5 hours ago, Ezerona said:

Np I'm so very glad you like it! If you have deviantart I can properly tag you in it there as the owner of the character. Anyway have a good week!

Unfortunately I don't have Deviant art. D: