Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GORZAS here

GORZAS

I'm a brony with a lot of hobbies. I play/make music, Draw/Paint, Make movies and animate. I don't really have any pony material except for two pony vids on one of my youtube channels GORZAS which is mostly just a experimental channel with combined types of trash. I'm mostly famous (if even that) under the name "Rockbandproguitarist" which is my other youtube channel which some people actually watch compared with the GORZAS channel.

If anyone would like some help with playing/making music, drawing/painting, movie editing or animating you can just tell me. I love to help others.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum buddy, there are lots of people who'd love help with musical talents, there are tons of projects going on all the time, check them out over in octavia's hall.

Have fun :)

Wow u do a lot lol, I just play softball,sew,read and draw lol... I just started drawing ponies which is so different from what I usually draw "which is fashion" but I'll be posting some stuff to deviant art if u Wana check it out and give me some helpful criticism sometime :)

Wow u do a lot lol, I just play softball,sew,read and draw lol... I just started drawing ponies which is so different from what I usually draw "which is fashion" but I'll be posting some stuff to deviant art if u Wana check it out and give me some helpful criticism sometime :)

and o my gosh! My birthday is July 19th 1994!!! Lol, never met anybody with a birthday that close to mine who was the same age :P

Howdy

Appleshy's the name. Welcome, ah am sure that ya will like it. there are plenty of Music projects to be done here. Happy traile an' see ya round

• 1 year later...

Oh, another musician. And guitarist! Hi :D If You have any questions or are looking for friends feel free to message me. I actually try to write music myself, it's not an easy task, but I am doing my best ^^ What kind of music do You play?