Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would anyone be willing to draw a non-MLP character?

Rebel the Wolfgirl

Hi, all. I'm looking for someone to draw a non-MLP OC of mine - more specifically my Dungeons and Dragons character Arayis. I'd like to use the art as a visual reference for her physical appearance. She's a Dragonborn Bard/Barbarian with red scales and dark hair with hazel eyes. She's about the standard height and build of a dragonborn (6 and a half feet, rather muscular), and wears studded leather armor. She carries around her instruments (lyre, lute, and drum) in a sling across her shoulders, with her weapons sheathed into her back.

12 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Do they usually not?

Not in most of the art I’ve seen. They’re basically bipedal dragons. Some of them are drawn with scaly spines or tendrils that can be pulled back like hair, but it’s drawn like it’s actually attached to their flesh, not rooted like hair.

But I mean, it’s DnD. They idea is to do whatever you want. If dungeon master says it’s all good, it’s all good.

15 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Just looked it up - they do not. In that case, forget the hair then.

Whoops! Saw your update too late. XD 

19 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Ooh, maybe you can try that?

Wish I could, but I don’t actually have time for making a detailed, nice looking character portrait. At least not atm. But definitely suggest it if you get any takers.

• Brohoof 1