Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welp

Lord Chin Chin

Welcome to the forums @Tweek, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :grin:

I've been meaning to get into martial arts (or physical activity of any sort) myself for the longest time now, but daytime-television and frozen dairy snacks always find a way to intervene. Hats off to you for committing to such a thing on the level that you do, that's phenomenal. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sovereign Leader Rarity said:

Welcome to the forums @Tweek, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :grin:

I've been meaning to get into martial arts (or physical activity of any sort) myself for the longest time now, but daytime-television and frozen dairy snacks always find a way to intervene. Hats off to you for committing to such a thing on the level that you do, that's phenomenal. 

Ty, great to meet u too 🤗

Bleh how can u watch daytime it gives me brain rot x3 you should give it a go even if its an hour a week. When I first started i was really surprised cos its people of all shapes and sizes,  ppl who were like mid 50s people who were very overweight etc and thetes no judgement.

Ofc diffetrnt dojos or gyms have their own way of doing things so its best to try a couple of them especially if they have free lessons 🤗

For me its become a bit of an obsession tbh, i love the feeling of doing the training and fighting 🥊I overdo it for sure tho lol,  covered in bruises, my knees kill and pulled my shoulder the other day

People probably see me when im in shorts and tshirt and think wtf are they doung to that poor kid 😅

But for real,  try a free lesson somewhere and remember

Strike first,  strike hard, no mercy!

• Brohoof 1