Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Merge the transgender support thread to my GD thread in Life Advice.

Twilight Sparkle97

Was wondering if one of you staff members can merge the transgender support thread to my GD thread in Life Advice? My GD thread is mostly talking about transgender related stuff and not GD alone. I believe the transgender support thread should be in Life Advice regardless because it's a advice topic. Meanwhile, we've recently seen political hate towards the trans community here in the US as well as increasing hate crimes. This is why I would like the transgender support thread merged to my GD thread in Life Advice, to keep our trans members safe while posting on the transgender support thread. 

• The topic was locked
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-11 at 9:41 PM, Princess Zara said:

Was wondering if one of you staff members can merge the transgender support thread to my GD thread in Life Advice? My GD thread is mostly talking about transgender related stuff and not GD alone. I believe the transgender support thread should be in Life Advice regardless because it's a advice topic. Meanwhile, we've recently seen political hate towards the trans community here in the US as well as increasing hate crimes. This is why I would like the transgender support thread merged to my GD thread in Life Advice, to keep our trans members safe while posting on the transgender support thread. 

The older Transgender topic is a general discussion topic that goes beyond Gender Dysphoria or coping with being transgender. It was also a casual topic to discuss a far greater scope. It is also in a section where it can be picked up in search engines and searched internally. Having the topic hidden in a forum not visible to new users (like Life Advice) flies in the face of this site being welcoming to those who are trans. My apologies for the miscommunication on this. Please reach out to me via PM if you have any further questions. 

The merge will be carefully reversed within 24 hours to restore the old topic. 

• Brohoof 1