Scootaloo's Big Soccer Game: An art piece made with an AI

Courageous Thunder Dash

So, AI art...as controversial as it is, I'd say it still counts as art, and my latest generation, I'd say is the best one yet, also one of the cutest I've done. 

I present to you: Scootaloo as an adorable chubby gryphon in a USA soccer uniform balancing a soccer ball on her foot smiling at the viewer. 

557EB444-9FBA-4F80-B4C7-68F697013FA8.png.e66612d202aeb71a7870d2532f000802.png

The soccer ball may not be on her foot but just the detail is so good.

If a lot of people like this, I may just designate this thread to post my very best ai art here...

8 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

The AI art itself looks good. I can't really say I am a fan of Scootaloo being a Griffon though, just not really my kind of style. But looks good. 

Think it might be more of a chicken reference...

This is made by AI? :sealed: This looks lightyears ahead of those ones people shared on social media some time earlier. Impressive! Sure, it might be a different program used but still, could have fooled me. 

You peaked my interest, have you some other AI generated pics that might not be as well done and close to the description? Something that shows they were created by a machine. What is the name of that AI/app/program being used?

12 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

This is made by AI? :sealed: This looks lightyears ahead of those ones people shared on social media some time earlier. Impressive! Sure, it might be a different program used but still, could have fooled me. 

You peaked my interest, have you some other AI generated pics that might not be as well done and close to the description? Something that shows they were created by a machine. What is the name of that AI/app/program being used?

Early iterations like Dall-E and StyleGAN really show just how far AI art has come. For this, I used Novel.ai. Sadly...it's a paid subscription...as they say, sometimes, you gotta pay to get the best...

To give you an idea of early iterations, they had the color palette of the pony, but it had the appearance of a messy impressionistic painting or a scrambled collage of images to make a new one. 

• Brohoof 1