Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

tabletop (Searching) I need one last player for my Powered by the Apocalypse group

Rebel the Wolfgirl

So not too long ago, I was looking for a DM for my Powered by the Apocalypse group (and thankfully found one; a big thank you to @Courageous Thunder Dashfor taking on the reins). Now I've run into a smaller but no less bothersome problem: needing one last player for a full group. See, we're playing Jinkies!, which is meant to be a throwback to all the classic Hanna-Barbera mystery cartoons: Scooby-Doo, Josie and the Pussycats, etc. While almost all the roles have been filled (I am playing the "mascot", the talking animal sidekick, for example), there's just one last one that has been left vacant - "the Talent". Since the characters are meant to be in a band, and since this game is a rules-light, narrative-driven, "play to find out" (meaning that while the DM has a basic plot in mind it is ultimately the players who decide the outcome) and combatless + deathless game, I'm looking for someone interested in playing an "arty" sort of character who can bounce off the weird, wild personalities of the other characters and players.

Other details:

-The game is being played through Discord.

-We've decided that every other Saturday at 4 PM PST/7 PM EST is ideal.

-Ideally the game lasts 2-4 hours.

-We will be playing through voice chat, but we have a text channel just in case.

So...yeah. If anyone is interested, PM me.