Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for some fun roleplay [Searching]

Lucid_Nightlight

Hey everyone, figured I'd go back to MLP Forums, would love to do some sort of roleplay to spice up my life a bit. I've got years of experience under my belt and I love telling stories!

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Hey everyone, figured I'd go back to MLP Forums, would love to do some sort of roleplay to spice up my life a bit. I've got years of experience under my belt and I love telling stories!

Would certainly be happy to discuss some ideas! 

29 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Sure! What types of interests to you have?

I can do a lot of things, really. I do have one interest on my mind at the moment. I like playing antagonistic characters and having someone attempt to reform them / change their ways. How about you?

2 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I can do a lot of things, really. I do have one interest on my mind at the moment. I like playing antagonistic characters and having someone attempt to reform them / change their ways. How about you?

Sure, I love playing good guys, so maybe we can do something with that.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-16 at 10:12 PM, Props Valroa said:

I'll show you 2 of the characters I have in mind and you could pick the one that interests you?

https://mlpforums.com/character/118-magloria/

https://mlpforums.com/character/120-spiral-spell/

I got a character named Placidus, he's basically a doctor with a kind heart.

On 2023-05-16 at 11:04 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

I might also be interested in discussing some ideas. What are your interests?

War, nation building, romance, crossover of worlds are some

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-20 at 9:11 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

What do you mean by nation building? As for me, I like some adventure kind of RPs (though I'm not really into war) that stick kind of close to what is established in FIM

Also, some characters I like roleplaying as are canon characters, and as my ponysona (https://mlpforums.com/character/154-skylight-scintillate/), but I also like creating new characters for certain specific plots.

On 2023-05-20 at 9:11 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Ok I got some ideas. So some ideas I'm thinking of involve the student six species, such as dragons, griffons, changelings, hippogriffs/sea ponies, and maybe like what it's like to be those species and how they interact with other species. Or maybe species that weren't looked that deep into or original species such as bat ponies, kirins, confessionary ponies, or robot ponies.

I also like floating the idea of an RP that is mostly G4 but has a bit of crossover with G5, or a G4 sci-fi crossover RP. 

Finally, I would also be interested in an idea involving Skylight, discovering magic, and adventure. What about you?

On 5/20/2023 at 3:58 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Spiral Spell seems pretty cool

I could definitely use her for something. We can discuss some sort of plot if you'd like.