Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Request

cammie827

(edited)

Hey, could you guys please make me some drawings of my OC, Cinnamon Punch? I don't care what's in it, but here's a brief description of him:

Posted Image

He's a pretty chill guy, and he usually likes to try new stuff. He loves being random, but, unlike Pinkie Pie, sticks to the laws of physics. Some of his favorite activities are cooking, dancing, and practicing new spells. His favorite type of magic is transfiguration. This is him with no accessories on, but he ALWAYS wears a black watch, and sometimes wears black shades.

Thanks!

Edited by cammie827

Hey, could you guys please make me some drawings of my OC, Cinnamon Punch? I don't care what's in it, but here's a brief description of him:

Posted Image

He's a pretty chill guy, and he usually likes to try new stuff. He loves being random, but, unlike Pinkie Pie, sticks to the laws of physics. Some of his favorite activities are cooking, dancing, and practicing new spells. His favorite type of magic is transfiguration. This is him with no accessories on, but he ALWAYS wears a black watch, and sometimes wears black shades.

Thanks!

I'll try... give me a few days.

1. I LOVE your avatar. THAT is freaking hilarious. XD

2. May I simply sketch him? At least initially, that is.. I'm better and faster with a pencil and paper :)

Sure, go ahead! I'm just trying to build up a collection of art with him.