Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AI Pony requests

North Star

Hey AI ponies. This is the thread for requests. If you know how to make an AI pony, then please could you help make a pony for us non-digital equines.

Meet pony Mithras,  an ancient Iranian deity of covenants, light, oath, justice, the sun, contracts, and friendship. He was friends with Sol and Lord of the Milky Way. Closest current pony: Starswirl the Bearded.

large.png

Meet Pony Minerva: Roman goddess of wisdom, justice, law, victory, and the sponsor of arts, trade, and strategy. Closest current pony: Brittania.

pv62rfs0kz991.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Silly Druid said:

@North Star What's that different colored patch of fur in the middle of the face is called? Perhaps the AI understands how to do it...

oh, I'm not sure, maybe Gray Palomino coat? But it doesn't need to be too close to Starswirl or any real pony. It just has to embody Mithras or Minerva's nature

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here's the best version of Mithras I could achieve. Turns out the AI I use doesn't know how to do that white stripe. Two-colored manes aren't easy to do either, but it kind of works this time. I also have a feeling the face looks too human-like, but overall I think it's not bad.

upscaled_score_9_soft_shading_detailed_p

Edited by Silly Druid
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Minerva is easier to do, the only thing the AI has problems with is the helmet. Here are some pictures of her:

upscaled_score_9_soft_shading_detailed_b

Let me know if you need any more pictures.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1