Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Open - 2/5 slots taken] Taking Requests

Luna the Great of all the Russias

On 2023-03-17 at 12:22 AM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Ahahahaah and THIS is actually CANNON!! You truly got a giggle out of me with this one, thanks for making my day! I'll be DMing you so that I can make yours as well. This was truly an art <3

Also @Skylight Scintillateso happy you're getting one as well!! Luna here has beatufiul talent <3 

On 2023-03-17 at 5:22 AM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

This genuinely made me laugh loud. @Princess Silky I told You not to mix these two ingredients together!!! :toldya:

Look what You've done You silly pony, soot all over Your face :toldya:

Seriously though, I love this so much <3 

15 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

This genuinely made me laugh loud. @Princess Silky I told You not to mix these two ingredients together!!! :toldya:

Look what You've done You silly pony, soot all over Your face :toldya:

Seriously though, I love this so much <3 

Hey now! We've talked about this before. Mixing potassium with water is FUN! 

7 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Hey now! We've talked about this before. Mixing potassium with water is FUN! 

Of all the things You could've tried to mix together :muffins:

Next time wear protection for that! You know how reactive potassium is! It's like the weirdest butter!! 

*grabs a napkin and gently helps her clean her face* :3 

11 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

From lack of eyelashes, I assume is stallion?

Androgynous. Skylight is gender ambiguous but definitely a Princess of Adorableness so therefore not a stallion <3 @Skylight Scintillatefeel free to confirm or deny this or add your own input so that the lovely @Luna the Great of all the Russiascan get proper ideas for your artwork c:

A little bit about Skylight from my POV: Adorable, Princess-like, sparkles, sprinkles, confetti... if you were to fight have she'd just throw baked goods at you with glitter bombs! -- nothing is WORSE than glitter bombs D: it gets in your hair, in your carpet and in any little crevice of your home D: HAAAAALPP

31 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Androgynous. Skylight is gender ambiguous but definitely a Princess of Adorableness so therefore not a stallion <3 @Skylight Scintillatefeel free to confirm or deny this or add your own input so that the lovely @Luna the Great of all the Russiascan get proper ideas for your artwork c:

A little bit about Skylight from my POV: Adorable, Princess-like, sparkles, sprinkles, confetti... if you were to fight have she'd just throw baked goods at you with glitter bombs! -- nothing is WORSE than glitter bombs D: it gets in your hair, in your carpet and in any little crevice of your home D: HAAAAALPP

This was what’s i was trying to say, but I couldn’t find the words for it. Thanks Silky

6 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

:ph3ar:Thanks man!  Any chance you can give this to :toldya:Princess Silky?  Would really appreciate that:fluttershy:  

You are welcome.

I do not quite understand the request to give it to Princess Silky. She follows this thread, so she will probably see it soon enough.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-03-17 at 11:24 PM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

To be honest, I really like the cutie mark as it stands. But ZiggWheels, you're saying you want it to look more like the Pittsburgh Steelers logo? :ooh:
How so? With the circle? What colors would you like? If these questions pester you @Luna the Great of all the Russiaslet me know and we can take it elsewhere. I just want to make sure there's clear communication <3 

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

To be honest, I really like the cutie mark as it stands. But ZiggWheels, you're saying you want it to look more like the Pittsburgh Steelers logo? :ooh:
How so? With the circle? What colors would you like? If these questions pester you @Luna the Great of all the Russiaslet me know and we can take it elsewhere. I just want to make sure there's clear communication <3 

I'll have to bring up the Pittsburgh Steelers logo topic for sometime later.  

The correct image I am settling on and I want to use for Silky, is the one that's below Skylight Scintillate's two slices of pie image and resembles the official Atlanta Falcons image.  Unless the comet cutie mark below the Falcon is too big and needs to be shrunk or changed some.  

@Tao

I made a correction. At the time I drew your request, I failed to notice that your OC's wings are blue and cyan at the ends. This has been corrected.

image.thumb.png.15ed33d4c35cc474ec6eda521145a1a3.png

I have not seen a response regarding Skylight Scintillate's request, which I may interpret as meaning that there is no further minor fixes or modifications to be made to it.

This has been an interesting experiment. I do not know whether this is to be a one-time thing, or if I will re-open this again in the future. The following are the estimated amount of time invested in each request:

• Courageous Thunder Dash: 2:50 (it really took that long? I guess anthro is more time-consuming than pony)
  • Tao: 1:24
  • Princess Silky: 2:33
  • ZiggWheelsMan: 1:10
  • Skylight Scintillate: 1:15

If I had made these requests into properly finished drawings, this would have probably taken at least an additional three hours per request.

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Sketches [Closed]
On 2023-03-21 at 5:38 PM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

@Tao

I made a correction. At the time I drew your request, I failed to notice that your OC's wings are blue and cyan at the ends. This has been corrected.

image.thumb.png.15ed33d4c35cc474ec6eda521145a1a3.png

I have not seen a response regarding Skylight Scintillate's request, which I may interpret as meaning that there is no further minor fixes or modifications to be made to it.

This has been an interesting experiment. I do not know whether this is to be a one-time thing, or if I will re-open this again in the future. The following are the estimated amount of time invested in each request:

• Courageous Thunder Dash: 2:50 (it really took that long? I guess anthro is more time-consuming than pony)
  • Tao: 1:24
  • Princess Silky: 2:33
  • ZiggWheelsMan: 1:10
  • Skylight Scintillate: 1:15

If I had made these requests into properly finished drawings, this would have probably taken at least an additional three hours per request.

Hun I will thank you,  I was going to say something but even first time around you did such a lovely job on Kia,  I really didn't care!   I just want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to much us such wonderful drawings!

• The title was changed to [Open] Taking Requests

Accepting requests again. Tentatively accepting five slots (may be but not necessarily by a first-come first-serve basis). Hopefully my interest in this will last long enough to fulfill the five requests.

• Brohoof 2

@Luna the Great of all the Russias

I did not make a request for this last time around - so I will make one now. 

I would like something of an adult Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon (you can decide which of the two) as an anthro (with hands) seen across from a table drinking tea. My thought behind it, was that the viewer is having a sophisticated conversation with either Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon over hot cups of Earl Grey tea (or Black Coffee if you prefer). For the clothing / attire, I would imagine it involves something formal, a business suit. Perhaps the setting is inside. 

The idea in mind is inspired by this drawing in question.

image.thumb.png.2a7c4a0fa34448b1800d82e15a917812.png

Torn by at least 2 ideas here,

Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Trixie, Lyra and Bon Bon in Atlanta Falcons football uniforms (during the 2010-2019 seasons of the team) with very determined faces and a sign that says "Watch Out Steelers".  

The other is Fluttershy holding the Lombardi Trophy, giving the thumbs up, wearing a cap and confetti raining down.  

• The title was changed to [Open - 1/5 slots taken] Taking Requests
On 2023-11-17 at 12:29 PM, Props Valroa said:

@Luna the Great of all the Russias

I did not make a request for this last time around - so I will make one now. 

I would like something of an adult Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon (you can decide which of the two) as an anthro (with hands) seen across from a table drinking tea. My thought behind it, was that the viewer is having a sophisticated conversation with either Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon over hot cups of Earl Grey tea (or Black Coffee if you prefer). For the clothing / attire, I would imagine it involves something formal, a business suit. Perhaps the setting is inside. 

The idea in mind is inspired by this drawing in question.

image.thumb.png.2a7c4a0fa34448b1800d82e15a917812.png

I finally finished one. Unsure when I will finish the other requests, but I do not like stating a plan, then proceed to not fulfill it.

image.thumb.jpeg.0d2e8730f4218f4395072d83aa73b5ab.jpeg

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1