Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Flash Sentry? Why or why not?

vqnillafluff

Hi there @vqnillafluff :)
I'll be moving this thread to the Equestria Girls section, as it would be better suited there. I've also renamed it to give it context. Thanks!

As for the question, I was never much of a Flash fan until LoE. I think that movie gave him a lot more depth, so I didn't mind him from that point onwards.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Do you like Flash Sentry? Why or why not?
  • 1 month later...

its not that i dont like him but hes just nothing special to me ig hes not bad or anything but he was just kind of there for me:>

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally,I think Flash is a nice guy.He was always eager to help the girls as much as he could.But I still having a hard time accepting that a man who suddenly appears without any backstory turns into Twilight's boyfrend.It's like one day your single mom suddenly brings back a strange man and tell you he's going to be your new dad.Even if you know he's a good gay, it's still hard for you to accept him.

As a love interest, I think he exists, now as a side character I think he was pretty cool

I think it would have been much better if they had made him a a guide for Twilight to get used to the human world, be some kind of smart boy who is always there to help, trying to make him a romantic partner for a character who won't have any impact by the relationship with him because the events of these films are "ignored" by the main continuity was a kind of dumb choice for me, and Human World Twilight swaps him for another guy in Movie 4, so the character not only failed with his purpose for one Twilight but for two Twilights, think of an unlucky guy :lostit:

I don't hate or like him. I wish we had a backstory or detailed facts about him so we could learn about him more, but I kinda also feel bad for him because whenever he sees Sci Twi it reminds him of the Pony Word Twilight. Generally, he looks like a fun character.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

He was annoying and stopped Sunlight from being canon. I didn't even know who you meant until I saw this thread and I went- "Oh! Brad!"

Edited by Sunny_Skyes

10 minutes ago, Sunny_Skyes said:

He was annoying and stopped Sunlight from being canon. I didn't even know who you meant until I saw this thread and I went- "Oh! Brad!"

Who the heck is Sun Light :mlp_blink:????

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Who the heck is Sunlight :mlp_blink:????

Sunset x Twilight. Based on a personal headcanon, I get why its kinda weird

Edited by Sunny_Skyes
  • Delighted Giggle 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

love interest for Twilight which didn’t end up going anywhere.

He went to hell. That's where he ended up going.

• Brohoof 1