Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiii

butterfluxx

Hello, my name is Magdalena, but you can call me Mags! Right now I am 18 years old, and my birthday is March 24th. So, if anyone is looking to get me a gift... Make sure you order before then! Just kidding. Or am I? :devious: Okay, but seriously, I have been a fan of My Little Pony for a very long time. Officially, I want to say the number is closer to 7-8 years, but unofficially? Basically my entire life. For better or for worse, this show and fandom have embedded themselves in my psyche like a rainbow-colored brain-eating amoeba. I genuinely believe I'm going to be thinking of this series on my deathbed, and I'm not too upset about that fact! Now, I couldn't possibly give a comprehensive list of all my interests here or in any other scenario really, but I can highlight a couple I believe some of you might also be fond of!

Lately, I have really been into Dungeons and Dragons. Am I good at it? No. Not in the slightest. I have played through a few sessions, but I didn't have great experiences. Still, my love for the franchise remains strong despite the bad memories. I'm still really new to TTRPGs in general, so if you're a veteran of the genre who is willing to take a new fan under their wing (metaphorical or physical, looking at you pegasus enthusiasts)... Shoot me a message! 

I also enjoy anime. My top 10 anime and manga are as follows:

1. Madoka Magica 
  2. Neon Genesis Evangelion 
  3. Naoki Urasawa's Monster 
  4. Haibane Renmei
  5. Nana
  6. Serial Experiments Lain 
  7. Chainsaw Man 
  8. Princess Jellyfish
  9. Oyasumi Pun Pun
  10. Attack on Titan

... I really need to branch out more, I know. I have also been attempting to get into the works of Riyoko Ikeda and CLAMP! :D If you would like to see a more in-depth catalog of all the animes I have watched, you can find it here at My Anime List. 

Let's see... Oh! I also play games occasionally. I'm nowhere near gamer level, however. Truthfully, I almost exclusively play story-based RPGs with a lot of customization. I hold The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Fallout series' particularly close to my heart. Though my interest in those games has waned in recent years... I like to roleplay as well! I'm not very used to roleplaying in a forum setting, but I would definitely like to get more familiar. 

I think I have covered all my bases. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message if you want to roleplay or chat about anything I have listed. Ta-ta for now! :mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

I just finished watching Serial Experiment Lain a few days ago. Good show. :P

Anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, Captain of Fun said:

I just finished watching Serial Experiment Lain a few days ago. Good show. :P

Anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here!

It definitely is! Haibane Renmei is also illustrated by Yoshitoshi Abe if you are interested in anymore of his works. 

Thanks for having me! :mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-01-16 at 5:22 PM, butterfluxx said:

Hello, my name is Magdalena, but you can call me Mags! Right now I am 18 years old, and my birthday is March 24th. So, if anyone is looking to get me a gift... Make sure you order before then! Just kidding. Or am I? :devious: Okay, but seriously, I have been a fan of My Little Pony for a very long time. Officially, I want to say the number is closer to 7-8 years, but unofficially? Basically my entire life. For better or for worse, this show and fandom have embedded themselves in my psyche like a rainbow-colored brain-eating amoeba. I genuinely believe I'm going to be thinking of this series on my deathbed, and I'm not too upset about that fact! Now, I couldn't possibly give a comprehensive list of all my interests here or in any other scenario really, but I can highlight a couple I believe some of you might also be fond of!

Lately, I have really been into Dungeons and Dragons. Am I good at it? No. Not in the slightest. I have played through a few sessions, but I didn't have great experiences. Still, my love for the franchise remains strong despite the bad memories. I'm still really new to TTRPGs in general, so if you're a veteran of the genre who is willing to take a new fan under their wing (metaphorical or physical, looking at you pegasus enthusiasts)... Shoot me a message! 

I also enjoy anime. My top 10 anime and manga are as follows:

1. Madoka Magica 
  2. Neon Genesis Evangelion 
  3. Naoki Urasawa's Monster 
  4. Haibane Renmei
  5. Nana
  6. Serial Experiments Lain 
  7. Chainsaw Man 
  8. Princess Jellyfish
  9. Oyasumi Pun Pun
  10. Attack on Titan

... I really need to branch out more, I know. I have also been attempting to get into the works of Riyoko Ikeda and CLAMP! :D If you would like to see a more in-depth catalog of all the animes I have watched, you can find it here at My Anime List. 

Let's see... Oh! I also play games occasionally. I'm nowhere near gamer level, however. Truthfully, I almost exclusively play story-based RPGs with a lot of customization. I hold The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Fallout series' particularly close to my heart. Though my interest in those games has waned in recent years... I like to roleplay as well! I'm not very used to roleplaying in a forum setting, but I would definitely like to get more familiar. 

I think I have covered all my bases. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message if you want to roleplay or chat about anything I have listed. Ta-ta for now! :mlp_wink:

Hello and welcome! /)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...