Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Logorrhea Gal That Wandered In.

GruFru

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Was explicitly looking for forum that both contained roleplays and MLP.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Oh it was ten years ago, when FIM craze was in full swing. Never was into MLP before that, however it's a wonder how some good writing and consistent characterization could do to change gal's opinion!

I have tendency of playing Byronic Heroes and villains when it comes to RP's. Said RP's and character backstories tend to end on rather....long and detailed side.

Aside from Roleplaying and FiM, my interest's are rather varied, and I take care to stay in touch with many other fandoms. Biggest of which is Nasuverse and FGO in particular.

• Brohoof 6

Wow haven't seen the word Logorrhea in a while! The forums will be stunned by your magniloquence darling!

Anyway- Welcome GruFru! Everypony is pretty cool here, I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

• Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, GruFru said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Was explicitly looking for forum that both contained roleplays and MLP.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Oh it was ten years ago, when FIM craze was in full swing. Never was into MLP before that, however it's a wonder how some good writing and consistent characterization could do to change gal's opinion!

I have tendency of playing Byronic Heroes and villains when it comes to RP's. Said RP's and character backstories tend to end on rather....long and detailed side.

Aside from Roleplaying and FiM, my interest's are rather varied, and I take care to stay in touch with many other fandoms. Biggest of which is Nasuverse and FGO in particular.

Hello and welcome! /)

Cool story and stuff.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the herd!

I'm sure you will an easy time to find great people here to have a good time with

• Brohoof 3