Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My AI Pony drawings (manely to illustrate fics)

North Star

"Ocean Mist sees a delivery van approach the house, drawn by two pegasus ponies."

two My Little Ponies pulling a large wagon together, one is a grey winged mare with a blond mane and the other is a brown winged stallion with a blond mane, make the brown pony male

(explaining to the AI the concept of two ponies drawing the wagon was surprisingly hard :P it really wanted one pony to be in the wagon - sometimes that pony was also drawing another wagon). This one was clos too.)

two My Little Ponies pulling a large wagon together, one is a grey winged mare with a blond mane and the other is a brown winged stallion with a blond mane, make the brown pony male

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Which AI are you using? It looks a bit like Bing Image Creator, but I'm not sure.

bang on pony friend :3 suddenly windows grew an AI button, so I pressed it while trying to work and drew ponies with it :D 

• Brohoof 1

My Windows didn't grow an AI button, perhaps because I'm still using Windows 10. Anyway, it looks like it's what I thought, the AI used by Microsoft called DALL·E 3, formerly known as Bing Image Creator.

• Brohoof 1