Evil Pink One

(edited)

Quest name: Anomaly in Goblin Forest

Quest urgency: level 1( sub quest)

level 2( normal quest)

Level 3( urgent quest)

Quest type: investigatory

Time limit: until anomaly is answered.

Detail: goblin trolling activity has increased and has pestered many cities and villages. A disturbance that has been unknown to us until now.

Reports have found that there are no goblin activities in the Goblin Forest, where goblins are only known to reside.

An investigation there might lead to the cause of goblin infestation in the forums.

Quest requirement: detailed report sent to the guild ( adventure quest) and evidence of the anomaly and cause.

Reward : 10 derp points.

Edited by Evil Pink One
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1

Upon my initial research into this goblin phenomenon... I have learned that they have very thick skulls :okiedokieloki:

ponygoblinbonkanim.thumb.gif.e0bbd25c00963a341bbd51d4acfaab4d.gif

• Delighted Giggle 1

:pip-err: lol

Anyway you suppose to send it at adventure quest. Not here I'D 

But this is not the kind of evidence we wanted... We want the reason why the goblins are everywere and not at their own forest. Something is up! Or probably down! But surely its the goblins doing something something...

• Brohoof 1

Welp. There is a portal storm above the forest, magic meteors containing echidnas, space and time distortions, a giant cyclops, a giant crab-pony, a burned out forest, sea water flood and I'm pretty sure absolutely nothing that happened actually happened but was a collective fever dream as we were all immediately rendered unconcious by flying boulders.

The goblins are screwed. Send the army, send the princesses, send everyone!

7 hours ago, Wizard said:

Welp. There is a portal storm above the forest, magic meteors containing echidnas, space and time distortions, a giant cyclops, a giant crab-pony, a burned out forest, sea water flood and I'm pretty sure absolutely nothing that happened actually happened but was a collective fever dream as we were all immediately rendered unconcious by flying boulders.

The pony on the office would stare blankly at wizard.

" Excuse me maam this is the office. You can ask details on the quest here, but if you're submitting or finishing a quest its on the other building.

On 2024-04-02 at 4:20 PM, Wizard said:

SEND ME!!!! I WANT MY FRIEND BACK!!

Poor, Shrapnel.

Also Titanium, I'm pretty sure that if we were unconscious I'd be able to use the Ruby at this point, but I'm not.

So yeah.

On 2024-04-02 at 11:45 PM, Evil Pink One said:

The pony on the office would stare blankly at wizard.

" Excuse me maam this is the office. You can ask details on the quest here, but if you're submitting or finishing a quest its on the other building.

Yeah, I've got a question, THE FOREST NEVER SAID IT WAS VULNERABLE TO ANOMOLIES!!!!! THESE ARE GOBLINS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ADVANCED! SHOULDN'T THEY HAVE A DEFENSE AGAINST THIS KIND OF STUFF OR SOMETHING?!?!?!

7 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

SEND ME!!!! I WANT MY FRIEND BACK!!

Poor, Shrapnel.

Also Titanium, I'm pretty sure that if we were unconscious I'd be able to use the Ruby at this point, but I'm not.

So yeah.

Yeah, I've got a question, THE FOREST NEVER SAID IT WAS VULNERABLE TO ANOMOLIES!!!!! THESE ARE GOBLINS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ADVANCED! SHOULDN'T THEY HAVE A DEFENSE AGAINST THIS KIND OF STUFF OR SOMETHING?!?!?!

.... Im not a goblin how should i know? The receptionist asked.