Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The &_+#@(_?$¥£π×~§£ FOREST

Evil Pink One

@Shiny Silvermoon ( theres a new quest involving the goblin forest. Go check it out.and since you're here then you are part of the story now.)

A lost weird white pony appeared out of no where not nowing what in the hay is going on. She might be oblivious at the debris and trees falling right at her.

Will she be the first victim of the goblinless forest? Or will someone save her!? Or perhaps she herself would save herself! 

(Waiting for @Wizard for a bit so she wouldnt be left out.)

• Shocked 1

(edited)

(Never question the GM! Go along with whatever they say, unless you wanna get smushed by a rock lol)

Titanium is splashed with debris from the destroyed wilderness, small rocks and twigs bounce off her coat as she shields her eyes. "Ok I was NOT expecting to be fighting some kind of giant boulder-throwing menace!" She yells out as the remaining debris clatters to the ground. She picks up the pace and sprints as fast as her legs will allow "We can't stay out here in the open! we have to-" her voice trails off as she see's a lost and confused white pony appear into view, thinking fast, Titanium slides under the pony and hoists them up onto her back "No time to explain! We need shelter!" She yells towards @Nitobit "Could you spot a place where we could find shelter before you were grounded?!"

Edited by Wizard

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

The trio ambushed by flying boulder~

MLP Action boulder.png

Holy crap that was fast XD

MLP Action boulder.png

Hey!... i do recall you have 5 more things to draw... Are you sure you should priorities drawing this? Im greatful don't get me wrong, but i dont want you in trouble XD.....

( damn what you did is impressive.)

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

(Never question the GM! Go along with whatever they say, unless you wanna get smushed by a rock lol)

Titanium is splashed with debris from the destroyed wilderness, small rocks and twigs bounce off her coat as she shields her eyes. "Ok I was NOT expecting to be fighting some kind of giant boulder-throwing menace!" She yells out as the remaining debris clatters to the ground. She picks up the pace and sprints as fast as her legs will allow "We can't stay out here in the open! we have to-" her voice trails off as she see's a lost and confused white pony appear into view, thinking fast, Titanium slides under the pony and hoists them up onto her back "No time to explain! We need shelter!" She yells towards @Nitobit "Could you spot a place where we could find shelter before you were grounded?!"

( please dont forget that  @Lawyer Slip helped you by blocking some trees and debris. XD)

Now the group of four was running towards where the projectile was being thrown.

But inevitably, be introduced to a field filled with burnt out trees. And it seems recent. Trying to cross would probably burn their hooves.

Many signs have been presented to them.

Are they close to finding out the cause of the missing goblins in the forest?

WHAT WILL THEY DO NEXT!?

14 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

Holy crap that was fast XD

Hey!... i do recall you have 5 more things to draw... Are you sure you should priorities drawing this? Im greatful don't get me wrong, but i dont want you in trouble XD.....

( damn what you did is impressive.)

Hahaha It was very rushed and rough, it didn't take up too much of my time! I'm also all caught up on art... I think. At least pony related art lol :Pip-giggle:

1 minute ago, Evil Pink One said:

( please dont forget that  @Lawyer Slip helped you by blocking some trees and debris. XD)

Now the group of four was running towards where the projectile was being thrown.

But inevitably, be introduced to a field filled with burnt out trees. And it seems recent. Trying to cross would probably burn their hooves.

Many signs have been presented to them.

Are they close to finding out the cause of the missing goblins in the forest?

WHAT WILL THEY DO NEXT!?

(Of course! I should have mentioned it)

Titanium skids to a halt after spotting the burning hot ground "Whoa! Be careful guys!" She helps the white pony dismount and she studies the surrounding damage "There was a lot of fire... A dragon, perhaps? Don't know why they would be this far from their homeland though..." She turns to the others "Any idea how we'll get across?"

• Excited 1

MLP Action boulder.png

This is so awesome! :wub:

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Titanium skids to a halt after spotting the burning hot ground "Whoa! Be careful guys!" She helps the white pony dismount and she studies the surrounding damage "There was a lot of fire... A dragon, perhaps? Don't know why they would be this far from their homeland though..." She turns to the others "Any idea how we'll get across?"

"Shiny! Nice to see you again." Moonlight hugs the unicorn after she dismounts Titanium. He then looks at the terrain in front of them. "Definitely looks like it could be a dragon. I don't know any other creatures that could do such damage. Now how do we cross it... Half of us can fly. Maybe if we fly low enough, we could carry Titanium and Shiny without having boulders thrown at us?"

• Excited 1

2 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

This is so awesome! :wub:

"Shiny! Nice to see you again." Moonlight hugs the unicorn after she dismounts Titanium. He then looks at the terrain in front of them. "Definitely looks like it could be a dragon. I don't know any other creatures that could do such damage. Now how do we cross it... Half of us can fly. Maybe if we fly low enough, we could carry Titanium and Shiny without having boulders thrown at us?"

Titanium looks around, before finally settling on @Nitobit "Flying below the radar, huh? Well, I'm happy to try it..." She looks at both @Nitobit and @Lawyer Slip "...I hope you're good flyers..."

• Excited 1

6 hours ago, Wizard said:

MLP Action boulder.png

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! 

Titanium looks around, before finally settling on @Nitobit "Flying below the radar, huh? Well, I'm happy to try it..." She looks at both @Nitobit and @Lawyer Slip "...I hope you're good flyers..."

Well, I don't like talking about it, but I have been known to do a rainboom in the past. And I've been working on breaking the speed of light. So yeah, I'm kind of a good flyer.

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! 

Well, I don't like talking about it, but I have been known to do a rainboom in the past. And I've been working on breaking the speed of light. So yeah, I'm kind of a good flyer.

( show off:Pip-giggle:)

3 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

( show off:Pip-giggle:)

"What?! I have speed! And if we need to use it to stop whatever's happening in there, I'll gladly oblige!"

The phantom ruby then began to pulse.

"Uh-oh"

@Evil Pink One ((What are the rules on bringing outside items into the game? I have no idea what a phantom ruby is, but if it can change reality, break the speed of light, and effectively make someone invincible... I don't think there are many stakes involved.))

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Wizard said:

@Evil Pink One ((What are the rules on bringing outside items into the game? I have no idea what a phantom ruby is, but if it can change reality, break the speed of light, and effectively make someone invincible... I don't think there are many stakes involved.))

I can do all these things, yes.

But the phantom ruby comes with a price. 

After I'm done using it after I summon it, it goes on a cooldown that lasts a couple days. And I just used it, so, cool down is in effect.

Also the ruby can't break the speed of light, nor can I. I can break the speed of sound, and I'm working on getting up to the speed of light. My top speed is 1000mph. So, that's all.

26 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I can do all these things, yes.

But the phantom ruby comes with a price. 

After I'm done using it after I summon it, it goes on a cooldown that lasts a couple days. And I just used it, so, cool down is in effect.

Also the ruby can't break the speed of light, nor can I. I can break the speed of sound, and I'm working on getting up to the speed of light. My top speed is 1000mph. So, that's all.

(Well I guess it isn't going to break anything if it can't be used again for this game.)

16 minutes ago, Wizard said:

(Well I guess it isn't going to break anything if it can't be used again for this game.)

"Yup. Realities separating was a huge no-no, so I did what I had to. However, it's anomaly detector doesn't turn off no matter what. Which is what the pulsating means.In short, whoever's causing all this, isn't from this world, and it's somewhere in the forest. I suggest we stick together. If we split up now, who knows what bad stuff could happen"

3 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"Yup. Realities separating was a huge no-no, so I did what I had to. However, it's anomaly detector doesn't turn off no matter what. Which is what the pulsating means.In short, whoever's causing all this, isn't from this world, and it's somewhere in the forest. I suggest we stick together. If we split up now, who knows what bad stuff could happen"

So... It's a... Space dragon? :yeahno:

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

So... It's a... Space dragon? :yeahno:

"Could be. There's a surprising amount of boulder hurling creatures the ruby has shown me. It could be any of them"

2 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"Could be. There's a surprising amount of boulder hurling creatures the ruby has shown me. It could be any of them"

Do dragons hurl stuff? Hmm the place was scortched....hmmmm time monsters? HHHHMHMHMHMHMHMHNHMMM....

the question continues and the mystery still unsolved... What oh what o what what what is causing the goblins to leave their home?

( well i guess at this point everyone agreed to fly under the radar and be flown by the two pegasi even if. @Shiny Silvermoon didn't say or add anything. So long as we can move the story.)

They successfully crossed the torched part of the forest without anything being hurled at them.

( also the open close parenthesis is not part of the story. Its just us talking to each other about it... Think of it as a " NOTE: , CAUTION or WARNING")

( PLEASE TAKE NOTE: to back read as to not forget or dismiss someone elses story to not break the time line and continuation of the story.... Or maybe...theres a reason for this? Dun dun duuuuunnn!!!)

The group would continue on to the center of the forest while pitching ideas on what could it have been.

But there they will see another probable clue on to what might cause the goblin to flee...

There a flooded area of the forest was spotted.

The terrain was quite impossible to think of.

A flood at the middle of the forest? There are bo rivers near by to flood this area and the trees are aat the center of it. Meaning the flooding was recent... And not natural. So does that mean that it might not be water at all?

Would the group investigate the water? Or fly by and continue to the center?

• The title was changed to The &_+#@(_?$¥£π×~§£ FOREST

( the first page has rules and he has not broken any... That said if he can break space time..... What say that i cannot break reality for you? I can increase and decrease the difficulty as i see fit. If you're making it easy and boring.... Then it's up to me to make it hard and fun:griiin:)

(So watch out on what you type cuz this game adapts with you....)

( whos to say that you guys are still in the goblin forest?)

( first page has all the rules you need)

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

( the first page has rules and he has not broken any... That said if he can break space time..... What say that i cannot break reality for you? I can increase and decrease the difficulty as i see fit. If you're making it easy and boring.... Then it's up to me to make it hard and fun:griiin:)

(So watch out on what you type cuz this game adapts with you....)

( whos to say that you guys are still in the goblin forest?)

( first page has all the rules you need)

"Crap, guys I'm sorry. Reality was splitting and I didn't know what to do and I, I, I-!

I panicked 

I'm sorry. 

If you want me to leave I will. I forgot the true extent of the ruby's powers is still unknown, so of course something like this would've happened. And now, I'm gonna be fighting off some infected version of you guys, or WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE?!?!?!

I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I never should've used this stupid thing."

Edited by Lawyer Slip
  • smile 1

(oh good the name has glitched out, guess this is some crazy time/space/thing)

Upon landing, Titanium looks around the indescribable terrain. "Ok... This makes me think of the time Discord was released... Does anyone know of any being with a similar level of power and chaos?" She slowly makes her way to the river, trying to ignore the Pegasi's insane ranting and raving about rubies, she peers into the water, looking for any signs of this being magical, perhaps she has no reflection, or it's the wrong colour, or maybe it's just sparkling in a weird way, she studies the water to find out.

• Sad 1

*throws ruby*

*Ruby teleports back*

*Slumps down in defeat*

"SIGH... I know someone of a similar power level and chaotic factor. He's also a Draconicuos if that helps."

"stupid ruby. He told me it was a blessing. It's not a flapping blessing it's a curse. Once again it clouds my judgement, and I put my friends in mortal danger. Guess I better start making tombstones." 

*He begins drawing a crude-ish sketch of the potential perpetrator, and shows it to @Wizard and @Nitobit*

I think it could be this guy.

PXL_20240331_122425261_MP2.thumb.jpg.a8819692422640fe5c6194a7f390f95b.jpg

That's it! I'm lost again! And I'll be so lost since I won't be able to access wifi until next thursday... :blink:

I would really have liked to do this with you guys but I was so busy and so down at first because of all my problems and then when I felt ready, there was so many messages that I could keep up with you guys and now I'll be gone until thursday night so I sort of give up... :(

• Hugs 1