Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The &_+#@(_?$¥£π×~§£ FOREST

Evil Pink One

15 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

That's it! I'm lost again! And I'll be so lost since I won't be able to access wifi until next thursday... :blink:

I would really have liked to do this with you guys but I was so busy and so down at first because of all my problems and then when I felt ready, there was so many messages that I could keep up with you guys and now I'll be gone until thursday night so I sort of give up... :(

"I can't blame you for giving up.

I screwed up, bad.

I broke reality and f*cked everyone over, and now I'm gonna be alone again.

Sigh . . . This is just like last time"

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"I can't blame you for giving up.

I screwed up, bad.

I broke reality and f*cked everyone over, and now I'm gonna be alone again.

Sigh . . . This is just like last time"

Did you say a bad word? Oh dear! I had no idea that I would make you feel this way! :worry:

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Did you say a bad word? Oh dear! I had no idea that I would make you feel this way! :worry:

It's fine . . . 

This isn't the first time this has happened.

The ruby clouds my judgement often and that's why I make the decisions I do.

SIGH, this gonna be like last time again I just know it.

4 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

It's fine . . . 

This isn't the first time this has happened.

The ruby clouds my judgement often and that's why I make the decisions I do.

SIGH, this gonna be like last time again I just know it.

The last time of what? Are you going to stop taking hallucinogenic substances? Because it sounds like that... :lie: 

• Shocked 1

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

The last time of what? Are you going to stop taking hallucinogenic substances? Because it sounds like that... :lie: 

LAST TIME I WENT ON A QUEST AND USED THE RUBY MY FRIENDS DIED OKAY?!?!?!?! 

ALL OF THEM.

RYAN, FLORINA, DRACON, AND GYLON.

THEY'RE ALL DEAD.

AND IT'S MY FAULT!!!!

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

LAST TIME I WENT ON A QUEST AND USED THE RUBY MY FRIENDS DIED OKAY?!?!?!?! 

ALL OF THEM.

RYAN, FLORINA, DRACON, AND GYLON.

THEY'RE ALL DEAD.

AND IT'S MY FAULT!!!!

Oh! I never killed anypony with a ruby! It must have taken a long time to kill all of them with just a ruby! :maud:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Shocked 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Oh! I never killed anypony with a ruby! It must have taken a long time to kill all of they with just a ruby! :maud:

No, that's not how it happened.

I went on a quest with them, and I used the ruby. 

The magic blast killed the monster, but then it corrupted my friends, and I had to fight them

After about an hour or so of fighting, the virus that possessed them, deleted itself, and their souls along with it, leaving only their corpses.

Before they died, there was a hill me and them always liked to sit on. So I took their bodies to the hill, and buried them there.

Ever since, I've vowed only to use the ruby in dire circumstances, and I considered reality warping to be dire.

But I didn't know I'd break it too.

Sigh

That's why, I'm always scared and beating myself up.

I can't forgive myself, because I caused their deaths.

Edited by Lawyer Slip

15 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

No, that's not how it happened.

I went on a quest with them, and I used the ruby. 

The magic blast killed the monster, but then it corrupted my friends, and I had to fight them

After about an hour or so of fighting, the virus that possessed them, deleted itself, and their souls along with it, leaving only their corpses.

Before they died, there was a hill me and them always liked to sit on. So I took their bodies to the hill, and buried them there.

Ever since, I've vowed only to use the ruby in dire circumstances, and I considered reality warping to be dire.

But I didn't know I'd break it too.

Sigh

That's why, I'm always scared and beating myself up.

I can't forgive myself, because I caused their deaths.

Don't worry! We all have to die one day and some faster than others! You've just made the process of unliving faster! This is not your fault! :D

( why do you keep on breaking the fourth wall @Lawyer Slip?:Pip-giggle: take note: open close parenthesis separate that dialogue from the story. Your characters or the story should not be affected by it. Merely guided by it.)

Maybe the reason why @Lawyer Slip keeps breaking the fourth wall has something to do with the terrain changing and why the goblins have left this forest? The forest started to become weirder and weirder....

Wooooooooooo.....~~~ 🎶

But apparently it was the ruby ooooooooo~🎶

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

(oh good the name has glitched out, guess this is some crazy time/space/thing)

Upon landing, Titanium looks around the indescribable terrain. "Ok... This makes me think of the time Discord was released... Does anyone know of any being with a similar level of power and chaos?" She slowly makes her way to the river, trying to ignore the Pegasi's insane ranting and raving about rubies, she peers into the water, looking for any signs of this being magical, perhaps she has no reflection, or it's the wrong colour, or maybe it's just sparkling in a weird way, she studies the water to find out.

Luckily; while the rest were busy telling their backstory and lore:Pip-giggle:, @Wizard was determined to find the answers.

As she tested the water... It was see water.... Which made it even more strange that it would be here. Maybe a draconicous IS in play here... Hmmm the plot thickens... Or does it?

What does burnt trees, thrown rocks and salt water has to do with the goblins leaving the forest and glitching!? The quest was only to find out what's happening but the derp knights seems to be way in deep in the forest...

11 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

( why do you keep on breaking the fourth wall @Lawyer Slip?:Pip-giggle: take note: open close parenthesis separate that dialogue from the story. Your characters or the story should not be affected by it. Merely guided by it.)

Maybe the reason why @Lawyer Slip keeps breaking the fourth wall has something to do with the terrain changing and why the goblins have left this forest? The forest started to become weirder and weirder....

Wooooooooooo.....~~~ 🎶

But apparently it was the ruby ooooooooo~🎶

Luckily; while the rest were busy telling their backstory and lore:Pip-giggle:, @Wizard was determined to find the answers.

As she tested the water... It was see water.... Which made it even more strange that it would be here. Maybe a draconicous IS in play here... Hmmm the plot thickens... Or does it?

What does burnt trees, thrown rocks and salt water has to do with the goblins leaving the forest and glitching!? The quest was only to find out what's happening but the derp knights seems to be way in deep in the forest...

(When you break reality, whoever breaks it is aware of the fourth wall. Also I WANT TO FIND THE ANSWER TOO, BUT I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE NOW EVERYONE BUT ME WILL DIE, BECAUSE IT'S MY FAULT)

@Wizard I think I know who's doing it. 

Cataclysmor, a Draconicuos, and spirit of Armageddon. 

Y'know why I know him? And why I hate him so much?

He gave me this stupid ruby.

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

(When you break reality, whoever breaks it is aware of the fourth wall. Also I WANT TO FIND THE ANSWER TOO, BUT I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE NOW EVERYONE BUT ME WILL DIE, BECAUSE IT'S MY FAULT)

( are you still roleplaying or are you genuinely panicking and depressing over this? Chill daddy. This aint even real.:griiin:have fun please. And no ones gonna die. If i did that without a good cause then it'll just make me a bad GM. Anyway waiting for the rest since i have given the result to @Wizard what the water is)

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"Ghost problems? There are actually ponies that you should call for that but since I forgot about their name, here something to do the job instead!" *Shiny Silvermoon throws a proton pack into @Lawyer Slip's hooves.*

Moments ago, Evil Pink One said:

( are you still roleplaying or are you genuinely panicking and depressing over this? Chill daddy. This aint even real.:griiin:have fun please. And no ones gonna die. If i did that without a good cause then it'll just make me a bad GM. Anyway waiting for the rest since i have given the result to @Wizard what the water is)

(I'm always roleplaying. And since my character is aware if the 4th wall, I feel not hyper depressed, now just normal depressed from my past.)

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Ghost problems? There are actually ponies that you should call for that but since I forgot about their name, here something to do the job instead!" *Shiny Silvermoon throws a proton pack into @Lawyer Slip's hooves.*

"Thanks. Not sure what this'll do, but with my broadsword busted, what choice do I-! Oh wait I can't fly with this thing on, sorry but no. I'll save it for later though"

28 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

(I'm always roleplaying. And since my character is aware if the 4th wall, I feel not hyper depressed, now just normal depressed from my past.)

"Thanks. Not sure what this'll do, but with my broadsword busted, what choice do I-! Oh wait I can't fly with this thing on, sorry but no. I'll save it for later though"

(When did you busted your sword?)

@Lawyer Slip you didn't use any magic blast this time, so we should be good.

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

(oh good the name has glitched out, guess this is some crazy time/space/thing)

Upon landing, Titanium looks around the indescribable terrain. "Ok... This makes me think of the time Discord was released... Does anyone know of any being with a similar level of power and chaos?" She slowly makes her way to the river, trying to ignore the Pegasi's insane ranting and raving about rubies, she peers into the water, looking for any signs of this being magical, perhaps she has no reflection, or it's the wrong colour, or maybe it's just sparkling in a weird way, she studies the water to find out.

After Titanium confirmed it's just sea water, Moonlight wades in.

"Ahh, it's so refreshing after the last section." Playfully splashes water at the rest of the group, before laying on his back and floating on the surface, lazily propelling himself forward with his wings.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

That's it! I'm lost again! And I'll be so lost since I won't be able to access wifi until next thursday... :blink:

I would really have liked to do this with you guys but I was so busy and so down at first because of all my problems and then when I felt ready, there was so many messages that I could keep up with you guys and now I'll be gone until thursday night so I sort of give up... :(

(Aww, *hugs tight*. It was nice having you, even for just a moment. :coco: Someday we will all go on an epic adventure together. See you on Thursday.)

Titanium watches the insanity unfolding in front of her, throughout all of the dialogue, characters seemingly talking to themselves or beings from another reality, and @Nitobit splashing the salty water over her fur coat and backstroking away, she sighs, muttering to herself. "We're doomed..." She attempts to hold her only means of defence, a baseball bat, above the water as she wades across to the other side and see what lies beyond.

• smile 1

*Slipstream glanced at @Wizard, he wasn't sure why, but he could sense she wanted nothing to do with him. It would make sense after all. He seemed insane to others, but the ruby allowed him to peer beyond their perspective. He could see things they couldn't. It was a blessing in disguise, and probably why he struggled to make friends. He then giggled at the sight of @Nitobit who was now much more drenched, thanks to his earlier splashdown.*

Sorry about that. I was excited, and I felt the need to just, make a big splash! Hey! @Wizard do you see anything over there?

• Brohoof 1

Moonlight coughs as water from Lawyer's splash enters his mouth, before losing balance and disappearing under water. He goes back up fully wet after a moment, and glares at him in pretended anger. "I'll get you back for that!"

He then sees Titanium looking gloomy at the back of the group, and slowly backstrokes towards the mare, until his head bumps against her. He looks at her face from below and smiles warmly. "Hey. It's gonna be alright. Don't lose hope."

Titanium calls back to Slipstream "I'll let you know once I get there!". She never looks away from her goal, focusing on staying above water and keep her bat from getting soaked.

Titanium slowly makes her way across the salty water, staring intently at the other side, she fails to notice Moonlight swimming towards her until he bumps into her. Startled, she initially raises her bat to smack the intruder but stops when she sees the familiar smiling face of the bat pony.
"You make a habit of sneaking up on mares?" she says, holding back a snicker. "I'm not sure about everything being alright though-" Her voice trembles, "whatever did this has incredible power, Celestia knows how it somehow moved ocean water all the way into the forest... The entire goblin population apparently failed and we 3 misfits are going to solve this?... I'd be happy to find enough information to bring back to town and gather support, or send a message to Princess Twilight..." She trails off, muttering about potential powerful allies they could get help from.

• smile 2

*Slipstream then realized he knew powerful people who both could help them, and who could be behind this* 

YO TITANIUM! YOU NEED ALLIES? I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME! AND I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO WOULD DO THIS TO THE GOBLINS TOO. EVEN ONE WHO WOULD FLOOD THEIR HOME, AND THEN TAKE THE GOBLINS INTO SLAVERY IF THAT HELPS!!!

Moonlight stands up next to Titanium and puts his hoof on her back. "Let's focus on finding it first. Then we decide if we want to engage. Three misfits are less detectable than an army of goblins."

He then turns to Slipstream. "I don't think you can call your allies in the middle of the forest. They may be useful if we can't defeat whatever is causing all that chaos, though."

Turns back to Titanium. "And if you keep getting distracted, I might make a habit of sneaking up on you." Winks.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

Moonlight stands up next to Titanium and puts his hoof on her back. "Let's focus on finding it first. Then we decide if we want to engage. Three misfits are less detectable than an army of goblins."

He then turns to Slipstream. "I don't think you can call your allies in the middle of the forest. They may be useful if we can't defeat whatever is causing all that chaos, though."

Turns back to Titanium. "And if you keep getting distracted, I might make a habit of sneaking up on you." Winks.

Actually, there is one guy I can call.

*He turned around and screamed as loud as he could. The others stared at him, completely befuddled.

Then, what resembled a green meteor began crashing through the atmosphere, and it landed on top of a mountain.

Then, almost instantly, a green anthropomorphic echidna stood before him, wearing large metal gloves with big imposing spikes, and also just normal shoes.*

Titanium, Moonlight, I'd like you to meet Shrapnel the Echidna. 

If there is chaos to be found, I will hunt the source and destroy it. FOR THE RED PLANET!!!!!

Ok big guy, eaze up.

Anyways, he's from outer space, he's been in countless galactic fights, and he hunts chaotic anomalies as a profession. 

You wanna find out what's in the woods? This is the guy you want on your side

*But secretly, Slipstream knew, they would leave him alone. Because now that he had introduced his craziest and strangest if friends, he would lose these two as a result. He prayed he wouldn't though. After all, if we don't hope, who will?*

Edited by Lawyer Slip

5 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Actually, there is one guy I can call.

*He turned around and screamed as loud as he could. The others stared at him, completely befuddled.

Then, what resembled a green meteor began crashing through the atmosphere, and it landed on top of a mountain.

Then, almost instantly, a green anthropomorphic echidna stood before him, wearing large metal gloves with big imposing spikes, and also just normal shoes.*

Titanium, Moonlight, I'd like you to meet Shrapnel the Echidna. 

If there is chaos to be found, I will hunt the source and destroy it. FOR THE RED PLANET!!!!!

Ok big guy, eaze up.

Anyways, he's from outer space, he's been in countless galactic fights, and he hunts chaotic anomalies as a profession. 

You wanna find out what's in the woods? This is the guy you want on your side

*But secretly, Slipstream knew, they would leave him alone. Because now that he had introduced his craziest and strangest if friends, he would lose these two as a result. He prayed he wouldn't though. After all, if we don't hope, who will?*

But before the meteor could land on top of the mountain a rift would open and suck it inside and at the other end a cyclops would fall.

( and that's how we play the game:griiin:)

It was a big one. 

It would roll down the mountain and end up at the other side of the sea water river. 

The cyclops opens it's eyes and sees its first meal.

@Wizard titanium...

It leaks its mouth and began to move towards the group.

Hopefully the cyclops don't know how to swim.