Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I fantasize MLP ensemble concert such as brass band or orchestra.

from_new_world

Hello. I'm sorry about my English skill.

I suggest the plan. This plan was born when I was listening a fantastic MLP songs.

How about holding the MLP fan concert ? such as... brass band or orchestra ?

MLP songs have high affinity between classical ensemble.

But, maybe we have no much a times and money...

Actually, I'm doing similar in Kemono friends contents.

But, action are stagnating.

It's just suggestion. And I cannot host because Japanese.

Just I wanted to express my thoughts !

Don't you think it will be a good concert?

• Brohoof 2

I think that'd be such an awesome interpretation of the music!! I make a lot of orchestral styled music digitally and I've thought about trying to interpret some of the songs by reverse engineering them and making them classical/orchestral. "This Day Aria" is one of my favorite songs in the entire show, if not my very favorite, because it's a very good orchestral piece.

Anyhow I think your idea is awesome! I hope something like this is brought into reality sooner or later. I agree that the MLP songs have a lot of potential as orchestral pieces and seeing a concert like that would make for an awesome experience.

(Also side note, you don't have to apologize for your english skill!! I'm able to comprehend what you're saying just fine. You're doing a great job ^w^)

• Brohoof 2

This sounds like an awesome idea! Getting to hear all or a collection of some of the songs from the show/movies by an entire orchestra would definintely be something I'd be looking out for if it ever happened. Hopefully one day!

• Brohoof 2