How much of 2024 and 2025 Tell Your Tale is in post production?

WickedGames

Recently there was a leaked Season 2 Tell Your Tale concept arts which was full of spoilers for what seem to be future Tell Your Tale episodes and concept art for previous episodes that already aired 

Which makes me wonder how much of Tell Your Tale is prepared to be aired already for the rest of 2024 and 2025?

Given how most of the episodes are 5 minutes im sure at least the ones for 2024 are already mostly done and are ready to be released every week 

I literally just saw the amount of unavailable videos on the Tell Your Tale Season 2 playlist for the official TYT channel jump from eight to nine overnight. The episodes are clearly already finished, they just have the most bizarre way of releasing them. 

• Shocked 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Misty Shadow said:

I literally just saw the amount of unavailable videos on the Tell Your Tale Season 2 playlist for the official TYT channel jump from eight to nine overnight. The episodes are clearly already finished, they just have the most bizarre way of releasing them. 

You think the episodes for 2024 are all finished?

Edited by WickedGames

2 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Yo what the fuck, I just saw that, you can be correct, but judging by the fact that some of these private videos are in between the released episodes, and that the playlist has two uploads of one episode from the TyT channel and the MLP official channel, I think there's the possibility these private videos are just episodes we already saw that they uploaded by accident or something, just a hypothesis :dash:

1 hour ago, Rafa Stary said:

Yo what the fuck, I just saw that, you can be correct, but judging by the fact that some of these private videos are in between the released episodes, and that the playlist has two uploads of one episode from the TyT channel and the MLP official channel, I think there's the possibility these private videos are just episodes we already saw that they uploaded by accident or something, just a hypothesis :dash:

Bunnisi Beauties being uploaded twice was just a one-time mistake, there are no dupe uploads on the Season 1 playlist. Normally, a little bit of time before a new TYT episode is released, you can see that there's an unavailable video hidden. Recently, however, we've been seeing not just one or two, but three, eight, and now nine unavailable videos hidden. They are clearly finished episodes that have not been released.

• Shocked 1

33 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

Bunnisi Beauties being uploaded twice was just a one-time mistake, there are no dupe uploads on the Season 1 playlist. Normally, a little bit of time before a new TYT episode is released, you can see that there's an unavailable video hidden. Recently, however, we've been seeing not just one or two, but three, eight, and now nine unavailable videos hidden. They are clearly finished episodes that have not been released.

Well then, I think there's nothing else to theorize about it :pip-err:

And let's not forget the detail that these recent episodes were all made in 2023

12 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Well then, I think there's nothing else to theorize about it :pip-err:

And let's not forget the detail that these recent episodes were all made in 2023

The last episodes we have seen including the 22 minute special were made in 2023?

So I guess they are already making episodes for 2025 now?

3 hours ago, WickedGames said:

The last episodes we have seen including the 22 minute special were made in 2023?

So I guess they are already making episodes for 2025 now?

I don't know, but in case you didn't see it, just look at the credits of the episodes we got so far including the special, they all say "copyright 2023"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
23 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I don't know, but in case you didn't see it, just look at the credits of the episodes we got so far including the special, they all say "copyright 2023"

Well I do remember one of the cast saying that Make Your Mark finished production in 2022 so 

Also that fits the narrative of the leaked spolier season 2 concept arts 

Edited by WickedGames