• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Thank you Princess Cadence. This is still absolutely amazing to me."

Cadance walks off into the palace as Sweet Lemon gets settled

1 hour ago, Megalobronia said:

Cadance walks off into the palace as Sweet Lemon gets settled

*Sweet Lemon put the crates she brought with her down and got to work. She first tied ropes to the bottom of the bed frame, and hoisted it so that it was hanging off the ground. She then set up Pumpkin's bed, and started organizing her crates and supplies, munching on limes as she went.*

Sweet Lemon

16 minutes ago, Sweet Lemon said:

*Sweet Lemon put the crates she brought with her down and got to work. She first tied ropes to the bottom of the bed frame, and hoisted it so that it was hanging off the ground. She then set up Pumpkin's bed, and started organizing her crates and supplies, munching on limes as she went.*

At one point, Cadance arrives to check in on Sweet Lemon

"How are you settling in?"

1 minute ago, Megalobronia said:

At one point, Cadance arrives to check in on Sweet Lemon

"How are you settling in?"

"Eep! Oh, Princess Cadence, I'm so sorry, you caught me off guard. Um, It's certainly looking nice. I raised the bed to feel more like my old home. My oldest brother, Honeycrisp, was the only one in my family who didn't resent me. He once did this with my bed, and it was like sleeping on air."

*She let out a content sigh.*

"What brings you here Princess?"

Sweet Lemon

15 minutes ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Eep! Oh, Princess Cadence, I'm so sorry, you caught me off guard. Um, It's certainly looking nice. I raised the bed to feel more like my old home. My oldest brother, Honeycrisp, was the only one in my family who didn't resent me. He once did this with my bed, and it was like sleeping on air."

*She let out a content sigh.*

"What brings you here Princess?"

"I was just checking in on you."

She walks in through the doorway, revealing she had Flurry Heart riding on her back

"So your brother set your bed up high like this?"

15 minutes ago, Megalobronia said:

"I was just checking in on you."

She walks in through the doorway, revealing she had Flurry Heart riding on her back

"So your brother set your bed up high like this?"

"Mmhmm. He also thought I shouldn't be exiled, but my family told him then he would have to leave the family too, and he decided to stay with them. He's the only one I want to rekindle with."

*She then noticed Flurry Heart.*

"Oh! Is that your daughter? She's cute!"

Sweet Lemon

15 minutes ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Mmhmm. He also thought I shouldn't be exiled, but my family told him then he would have to leave the family too, and he decided to stay with them. He's the only one I want to rekindle with."

*She then noticed Flurry Heart.*

"Oh! Is that your daughter? She's cute!"

"Sweet Lemon, meet Flurry Heart."

12 minutes ago, Megalobronia said:

"Sweet Lemon, meet Flurry Heart."

"Hi Flurry Heart. I'm Sweet Lemon. It's nice to meet you."

*She then noticed Flurry was an alicorn.* "Oh my goodness she's a princess! I wasn't aware! Holy moly, that's amazing! You must be so proud Princess Cadence."

Sweet Lemon

44 minutes ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Hi Flurry Heart. I'm Sweet Lemon. It's nice to meet you."

*She then noticed Flurry was an alicorn.* "Oh my goodness she's a princess! I wasn't aware! Holy moly, that's amazing! You must be so proud Princess Cadence."

"I am. Although the events surrounding her birth were quite the spectacle. It’s a long story."

2 hours ago, Megalobronia said:

"I am. Although the events surrounding her birth were quite the spectacle. It’s a long story."

"Wow. That does certainly sound impressive. Everything you do is amazing!"

Sweet Lemon

45 minutes ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Wow. That does certainly sound impressive. Everything you do is amazing!"

"And you can be just as amazing if you put your heart to it. I hope your lemonade business really kicks off."

"And you can be just as amazing if you put your heart to it. I hope your lemonade business really kicks off."

"Me too. I still plan on going to Ponyville, I was at least able to get consistent customers there. But I'm interested to see how my business will fare here as well."

Sweet Lemon

2 hours ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Me too. I still plan on going to Ponyville, I was at least able to get consistent customers there. But I'm interested to see how my business will fare here as well."

"I have no doubt that your business will fare well."

7 hours ago, Megalobronia said:

"I have no doubt that your business will fare well."

"I sure hope so. I heard from a customer in Ponyville that they have different taste buds than normal ponies which might make them either love or not like my drinks at all. But, it's a chance I'm willing to take."

Sweet Lemon

4 hours ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"I sure hope so. I heard from a customer in Ponyville that they have different taste buds than normal ponies which might make them either love or not like my drinks at all. But, it's a chance I'm willing to take."

"Well, I’m let you take it easy. Good day, Sweet Lemon."

9 hours ago, Megalobronia said:

"Well, I’m let you take it easy. Good day, Sweet Lemon."

"You too! Have a good day Princess Cadence! You too Flurry Heart!"

*She then turned and faced pumpkin.*

"Whew, finally alone. Welp, c'mon Pumpkin, let's get settled in and start working."

Sweet Lemon

16 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"You too! Have a good day Princess Cadence! You too Flurry Heart!"

*She then turned and faced pumpkin.*

"Whew, finally alone. Welp, c'mon Pumpkin, let's get settled in and start working."

The next day……….

16 hours ago, Megalobronia said:

The next day……….

*Sweet Lemon yawned a big yawn as she woke up. She packed up her supplies and bits, said goodbye to Pumpkin, and flew off to the market. She arrived before anypony else so she could purchase a stand and set it up in the wee hours of the morning. She was fortunately successful with he purchase, and in around 10 minutes, her stand was setup, and other market ponies and buyers began to wake up as well.*

Sweet Lemon

5 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*Sweet Lemon yawned a big yawn as she woke up. She packed up her supplies and bits, said goodbye to Pumpkin, and flew off to the market. She arrived before anypony else so she could purchase a stand and set it up in the wee hours of the morning. She was fortunately successful with he purchase, and in around 10 minutes, her stand was setup, and other market ponies and buyers began to wake up as well.*

Cadance arrives at the market to see it crowded. She eventually comes across Sweet Lemon's stand

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-06-12 at 11:42 AM, Megalobronia said:

Cadance arrives at the market to see it crowded. She eventually comes across Sweet Lemon's stand

"Oh! Good morning Princess Cadence! How are you on this lovely morning?"

Sweet Lemon

6 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"Oh! Good morning Princess Cadence! How are you on this lovely morning?"

"Fairly well. I see your stand is all set up."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-06-22 at 5:23 PM, Megalobronia said:

"Fairly well. I see your stand is all set up."

"Mhm! I even got a few customers! It's actually nice and peaceful here too! I might consider setting up a permanent location here, and a sister one in Ponyville."

Sweet Lemon

1 hour ago, Sweet Lemon said:

"Mhm! I even got a few customers! It's actually nice and peaceful here too! I might consider setting up a permanent location here, and a sister one in Ponyville."

"You totally should! Just try not to stretch yourself too thin, okay?"

"You totally should! Just try not to stretch yourself too thin, okay?"

"Hee hee, don't worry, I've been told by some Crystal ponies that there's this Pegasus named Slipstream who loves helping others. And that I should talk to him."

Sweet Lemon