My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights

Misty Shadow

(edited)

Look what we got coming. :izzy-shine:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/06/my-little-pony-storm-of-zephyr-heights.html

4.JPG

This is something I definitely want to read when all the issues have come out. 

Edited by Misty Shadow
Edited out calling this comic a crossover, since that now appears to not be the case.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You beat me to it (I was waiting for the Diamond solicitation)! 

My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights

Writer: Jeremy Whitley
Artist: Andy Price

Synopsis: The story begins in #1 and continues in two epic, oversized issues! A must-read for Friendship Is Magic fans as the world of Generation Four collides with the ponies of Generation Five. A storm's a-brewing in Zephyr Heights! For the first time in forever, Queen Haven is taking a vacation, which means Princess Zipp is in charge! And while the queen is away, the Mane Six will play. But the forecast for the substitute queen's reign is not looking good… A mass of clouds the size of a city is wreaking havoc on Zephyr Heights… It's hailing, it's snowing, it's raining, it's blowing wind, and all the Pegasi are in danger! The Mane Six quickly jump into action, but it's up to Zipp to save her kingdom. Her bravery may just lead to the discovery of a lifetime…and bridge the world between the past and present. 

MLP STORM OF ZEPHYR HEIGHTS #1 CVR A BA      MLP STORM OF ZEPHYR HEIGHTS #1 CVR B PRICE

It sounds like Zephyr Heights might be menaced by the remains of Cloudsdale and its weather factory. It's hard to tell if any G4 characters are going to show up unless it's in flashback. 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 1

I always try to be cautious and keep my expectations very low when it comes to something that is intended to deliver a lot of fanservice. And it's weird that we are getting this considering how this Generation is already a sequel to G4, so wouldn't make more sense to tell a new story where the characters explore more regions from the old Equestria and discover what happened to Twilight and the others? There's the possibility that it's just going to be a huge nostalgia bait with no story at all, but it can very good as well, so let's wait, I was planning to read the G5 comics just after finishing the G4 comics, but I'll try to start reading the G5 comics already, a lot of people says they're good, so they must be very interesting, maybe they can be a good replacement for Tell your Tale to me, maybe they can even revive my hype, that has been dead since Make Your Mark ended. 

• Brohoof 2

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

4 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I always try to be cautious and keep my expectations very low when it comes to something that is intended to deliver a lot of fanservice. And it's weird that we are getting this considering how this Generation is already a sequel to G4, so wouldn't make more sense to tell a new story where the characters explore more regions from the old Equestria and discover what happened to Twilight and the others? There's the possibility that it's just going to be a huge nostalgia bait with no story at all, but it can very good as well, so let's wait, I was planning to read the G5 comics just after finishing the G4 comics, but I'll try to start reading the G5 comics already, a lot of people says they're good, so they must be very interesting, maybe they can be a good replacement for Tell your Tale to me, maybe they can even revive my hype, that has been dead since Make Your Mark ended. 

Either way it’s debatable if they are canon or not 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2024-06-21 at 11:18 PM, WickedGames said:

Either way it’s debatable if they are canon or not 

Tell Your Tale has had a story that's a little like this but on a much smaller scale with a version of the Rainbow Factory. I wonder whether all the ponies will be able to walk on clouds or it will only be the Pegasus ponies? 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

IDW (via Bleeding Cool) has released the solicit for My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights #2

IDW October 2024 Solicits

MY LITTLE PONY: THE STORM OF ZEPHYR HEIGHTS #2
(COVER A: JUSTASUTA)
The world of Generation Four collides with the ponies of Generation Five as Cloudsdale threatens to crash into Zephyr Heights and cause an eternal winter! Only Princess Zipp and her Mane 6 can stop the kingdom from falling (literally)! After the torrential winds and snow force the Pegasi to seek refuge in the castle, our heroes split up to solve this raging mystery! As Princess Zipp and the other flyers push forward to find the cause of the storm, the grounded ponies discover an airborne relic of the past in need of a little rescue! As their discoveries push our characters closer together, they also trigger more questions about the past…and the ponies' futures!
Additional Covers Offered:
B (Fonseca)
Story
Jeremy Whitley
Art
Kate Sherron
48 Pages • $6.99 • OCT 2024
UPC 82771403340300211
COMICS

On 2024-07-25 at 1:47 PM, Otaku-sempai said:

IDW (via Bleeding Cool) has released the solicit for My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights #2

IDW October 2024 Solicits

MY LITTLE PONY: THE STORM OF ZEPHYR HEIGHTS #2
(COVER A: JUSTASUTA)
The world of Generation Four collides with the ponies of Generation Five as Cloudsdale threatens to crash into Zephyr Heights and cause an eternal winter! Only Princess Zipp and her Mane 6 can stop the kingdom from falling (literally)! After the torrential winds and snow force the Pegasi to seek refuge in the castle, our heroes split up to solve this raging mystery! As Princess Zipp and the other flyers push forward to find the cause of the storm, the grounded ponies discover an airborne relic of the past in need of a little rescue! As their discoveries push our characters closer together, they also trigger more questions about the past…and the ponies' futures!
Additional Covers Offered:
B (Fonseca)
Story
Jeremy Whitley
Art
Kate Sherron
48 Pages • $6.99 • OCT 2024
UPC 82771403340300211
COMICS

Sound like this isn’t a crossover 

This is false advertising! Lol

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

Didn't quite get it, they aren't going to the G4 world/dimension/universe/timeline/whatever it is? From what i read, it's apparently going to be G5's cloudsdale colliding with Zephyr Heights?

• Brohoof 1

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

3 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Didn't quite get it, they aren't going to the G4 world/dimension/universe/timeline/whatever it is? From what i read, it's apparently going to be G5's cloudsdale colliding with Zephyr Heights?

No it seems like they are just exploring the past of Cloudsdale

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

No it seems like they are just exploring the past of Cloudsdale

So pretty much the same thing they did before by revisiting the abandoned old locations from G4 in the early G5 comics?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

So pretty much the same thing they did before by revisiting the abandoned old locations from G4 in the early G5 comics?

That’s not a crossover though 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

That’s not a crossover though 

But where it was said that it was going to be a crossover? All that I read in the description is "the world of G4 collides with the ponies of G5" "bridge between the past and the present"

Apparently this is where we got the wrong idea from, "bridge between the past and the present" and straight saying "G4" suggested that we could the G5 characters going back in time, but what they meant was that just a part of the past (G4) was going to collide with G5 (cloudsdale), I think that's it?

Though i believe they maybe could bring back a old surviving character to interact with Sunny and friends, just like they did with Discord.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Not a direct crossover at any rate, unless there's still a surprise to be revealed. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Equestria Daily has an advance look at My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights issue #3

Artist: Kate Sherron, Andy Price
Writer: Jeremy Whitley 

Synopsis: As Equestria's catastrophic weather tears apart the kingdom, Princess Zipp and her Mane 6 discover the source of the chaos...and meet a favorite Friendship Is Magic pony?!

Princesses Zipp and Pipp must work together to quell the dangers of Cloudsdale as Izzy and Hitch take flight in the Zeppelin, set on protecting their kingdom and their friends.

In this climactic end of the Zephyr Heights saga, secrets of the past are revealed, friendships are strengthened, and a new leader finds their way to power! A must-read for Pony fans!

Cover Artist: Justasuta:

Cover%201.jpg

Cover Artist Casey Coller: 

Cover%202.jpg

EDIT (08/23/24): In Shops: Nov 20, 2024; SRP: $6.99

Edited by Otaku-sempai

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights