hi

cheesy boy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

well. about 8 months ago I was introduced to mlp fim and after watching some episodes I wanted to read other people's opinions on said episodes and discovered this website.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

8 months ago I wanted to fill my mind with something so I would forget a bad memory and clear my mind from it ( I know it's a bit weird when you think about it ) and I found mlp fim and watched some episodes and continued watching and liked it.

and continued watching to learn English and take a break between my studying sessions (the more I think about it the more they sound like excuses) and I have recently finished the series.

hi . I'm (whatever the username I chose ). 

I'm a 18 year old guy from Iran and I'm interested in discussing fim cannon and basically reviewing episodes . ( but it seems that I'm about 6 years late and community has died down since)

that's the sole reason I created this account, and I will probably make one or two posts here and leave this website after I express some of my thoughts on the show.

• Brohoof 7
  • Hugs 2

(edited)

Man, it's not a school or job, you can not be late here ^•^

Welcome to the herd an I hope this place will give you many nice memories as it did to many of us. ^o^

Edited by Crypty Scribbles
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums cheesyboy! Glad MLP made you feel better! 

Sad to hear that you plan to leave this site after making 2 posts, I really hope you give this site a chance, here is a beautiful place, I say this for my own experience, I almost wasn't very active in my first months here because I thought this place was just like any other place where you can barely make any friends, so I initially was only here to also share my thoughts on the show and to just make theories, but once I decided to give a chance to the other parts of the forum, like the friends and stuff, everything changed for me and I notuced how special this place is! Since then I'm loving here and I'll visit everyday because there's always awesome people here!

I really hope you give a chance just as I did, feel happy! :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Month of DB 40th Anniversary 2024! Daima and Sparking ZERO Hype! :eager: / Accepting Free Art Requests Until 10/31/2024!!! :love:

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Moments ago, Crash_xox said:

Hii Welcome to the forums!! I'm also from Iran!!:eager: 

Hi .Nice to meet you 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, cheesy boy said:

Hi .Nice to meet you 

Nice to meet you too! :3

Edited by Crash_xox
  • Brohoof 1

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Dorood bar to!
Nice to see another Iranian Brony around here
btw the community isn't dead yet, you won't believe me when i say there are more than 100 Iranian Bronies
Could you message me, please?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...