no critique pony art by nicole vanity

rascalrat

i'm nicole, i like ponies as well. here's where ill store all of art i make of them. please let me know if you enjoy.

if you have a request and would like for me to draw you something, send it through inbox. although it takes me a bit to get to it. patience.

(no critique please, my art is the way it is and very important to me.)

pony art by me.png

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

I'll be honest... I really like the colours! It's dark (night duh!) but the colours are very vivid!

Don't be afraid to be criticized. The aim of the true criticism is to help you become better and your talent to flourish :PIPPIPHURRAY:

If someone says that they don't like your art et cetera, it has nothing to do with the criticism. If they have no tips for us, we simply don't listen to them.

I'm waiting for more!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Finding_Marty said:

I'll be honest... I really like the colours! It's dark (night duh!) but the colours are very vivid!

Don't be afraid to be criticized. The aim of the true criticism is to help you become better and your talent to flourish :PIPPIPHURRAY:

If someone says that they don't like your art et cetera, it has nothing to do with the criticism. If they have no tips for us, we simply don't listen to them.

I'm waiting for more!

thanks! but im not afraid of critique, just not what im looking for haha. i like to stick with my mind and what its capable of. thanks anyways! ^^

42 minutes ago, rascalrat said:

thanks! but im not afraid of critique, just not what im looking for haha. i like to stick with my mind and what its capable of. thanks anyways! ^^

Oh ok, glad if I can help with my admiration for your talent :D 

sooooooo beautiful , wow! i havent seen anything else like this from the mlp community recently - or what ive seen of it. very creative !!!!

I like it! The vivid greens and yellows create a warm and inviting atmosphere in a way. The dark silhouette of the pony contrasts with the bright background and the celestial touches, it all gives a really nice magical feeling. I think it's lovely.

21 hours ago, waxywick said:

sooooooo beautiful , wow! i havent seen anything else like this from the mlp community recently - or what ive seen of it. very creative !!!!

thanks! ^^

since voting is taking place heres my original painting that i later redeveloped into the one i applyed for the contest.  but im really proud of the coloring n stuff so i want to post it here

2024-07-25_052923.png

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

38 minutes ago, rascalrat said:

since voting is taking place heres my original painting that i later redeveloped into the one i applyed for the contest.  but im really proud of the coloring n stuff so i want to post it here

2024-07-25_052923.png

Damn I won't even ask how you made it, just "wow" :wau:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...