It's Nice to Meet You All!

Interstellar Sketch

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I came across it after Googling many things that have to do with MLP. I saw it usually has answers to questions about My Little Pony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hmm..I can't really remember. It was maybe a few years ago when I was really young. I first started watching it on Netflix, though! Now that I'm older, I've really noticed how well written the characters are and how good the animation is. (You know, hair movements and what not. Aside from a few animation errors here and there.) I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY.

I don't actually have a favorite Mane Six pony because they are all equally amazing! There's no way I'd ever have a favorite thing. That's besides the point. My Little Pony is very good! I love the songs, (both MLP: FiM and MLPEG songs) even the awkward "I'm On a Yacht" one. Uh, I don't really have much else to say...have a great day and thank you for reading! :devious::mlp_smug::yay::sneer::pinkie::twi::BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 7
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1

Hi Interstellar Sketch! Welcome to the forums! You'll surely love here! I know you said that you love all the mane six, but I'll still say that Applejack is my favorite too :mlp_yeehaa:

Enjoy your stay! :coco:

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 2

Welcome! I think the idea that all these characters can go along, respect each other and become friends is what makes MLP so special :) Have fun here!

• Brohoof 5
  • smile 2