Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School of gifted children

Finesthour

Sky began to hear noises and decide to fly towards the source of the noise. Sky saw two ponies and thought his best option was to follow them to where ever they were going.

"Sure, I was on my way to the cafeteria anyway."

He continued to walk.

"I'm Nimbus Starstream by the way, may I ask for your name miss?" he asked while fumbling around in his coat pockets for his glasses.

"Sure, I was on my way to the cafeteria anyway."

He continued to walk.

"I'm Nimbus Starstream by the way, may I ask for your name miss?" he asked while fumbling around in his coat pockets for his glasses.

Im embers, nice to meet you nibus

*smiles*

(edited)

He smiled back.

"Umm, it's Nimbus," he corrected Embers.

He tried to think of a subject for idle chat. "I came in late yesterday, so I missed everything... Are people already grouping up with new friends?"

Edited by Zhinzo

(g2g see u at like 2:10)

He smiled back. "Umm, it's Nimbus." he corrected Embers.

He tried to think of a subject for idle chat. "I came in late yesterday, so I missed everything... Are people already grouping up with new friends?"

Yeah, and it seems alot of peaple already hate each other, you didnt miss much, just a fight

Sky decided the best thing to do was to try and join the conversation that Embers and Nimbus were having "Hey...um i just arrived and i don't know where to go? Could i hang out with you two until i figure out what im suppose to be doing?" Sky said to the two ponies.

Cosmos folded and outstretched his wings as he awoke, his feathers standing at attention. He noticed that Clockwork was still asleep, so it was the perfect time to just leave. Cosmos opened the window to the room and started to fly outside, flying at the level of the other students dorm rooms. If any student looked out the window, they would see his large majestic wings slice through the sky, the sunlight reflecting off of his feathers.

Sparks woke up on cold tile, her eyes crusty from a night spent crying. She blinked away the fuzzy vision and noticed she was in....the bathroom. "Crap, I must've fallen asleep in here.."

Cosmos continued to fly, the muscles in his wings enjoying the much needed exercise. Cosmos felt like screeching like the true griffon he was, but kept his beak shut. He didn't want the other students to hate him even more.

Splinter walked out of his dorm and began to walk to the Cafeteria. He noticed 3 new students. He waved rapidly at them while smiling widely. ''Hello!'' Said Splinter as walking over to them. ''I'm guessing all of you are new here?'' Said Splinter as cocking an eyebrow.

"My name is Sky and yea im new i was suppose to get the bus yesterday but i slept all day" Sky replied

"And I'm Nimbus." He added as he placed his glasses on his face. "I arrived late because the ship I was on got delayed."

He walked over to the cafeteria counter and got himself some coffee and a pile of sandwiches.

Splinter looked at the Pile of sandwiches. ''You must be really hungry to eat all of those.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes an laughing.

"Oh definitely!" Nimbus replied. "I've pulled an all-nighter without realizing, I'm starving!"

He took a look at the size of the pile he had ordered. "...Buuut, feel free to take one or two. I might've gotten a bit too much."

(edited)

Sky grabbed just a coffee in which he added 5 sachets of sugar into it. "So what kind of ponies are you two?" Sky asked Nimbus and Splinter.

Edited by Sky