S02:EP19 -The Dream Team Delight

Misty Shadow

It finally happened...the time has come to say goodbye to the "Episodes Since Comet's Last Appearance" counter... :winking-izzy: 

Because Comet is finally back! SparkyEmoteForum.png.e047db3ecd87ac700eaf690632763365.png We finally have a new episode starring him and you have no idea how happy this makes me! OnyxEmoteForum.png.8b6a419e60e062fe0df4228c669d5bda.png Seriously, I was bushed from work and feeling super lethargic before I saw this and became WIDE AWAKE:PIPPIPHURRAY: I'll share my thoughts on this episode soon, but for sure, this topic MUST be posted right now. :coolandhip:

Edited by Misty Shadow
Changed episode's title in topic to its title in the credits.
  • Brohoof 1

So yeah, sharing my thoughts on the episode now, it's awesome, who would have expected me to feel any different. :PIPPIPHURRAY: But seriously, it really is a cool episode that subverts your expectations in a good way, having Comet do a great job at running the smoothie shack despite his tendency to be klutzy. OnyxEmoteForum.png.8b6a419e60e062fe0df4228c669d5bda.png Super sweet to see him and Sunny come together too. Interesting how Sunny's the first pony they paired Comet with and not Izzy, even as Izzy appropriately gets to be the catalyst for them resolving their issues. :izzy-shine:

Just don't disappear on us again, Comet. :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to S02:EP19 -The Dream Team Delight

I was expecting this weeks episode to be the special but I guess not. This was still a great episode, Comet finally returns! Could see Misty and Pipp chilling in the background. Some pretty funny reactions by Sunny. Overall a pretty cute episode, I liked it.

• Brohoof 1