First post

RZ2287

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I searched...? Look I'm gonna be honest with you all, i had a dream i found a website that had a bunch of bronies and fans and i joined...except i was ridiculed and often or not bullied by em, so my thoughts were just "oh okay, i guess im not welcomed much here, too bad im staying." And yes, before you ask. It does have something to do with the number 4. Then i woke up and like an omen on my shoulder, it gave me the idea to search for a place to, yknow. Talk about the show, the fandom, everything. And not just g4, i know a lot about both g1 and g3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Good question, honestly, i have no idea how it happened or when it did. One day i was jist watching i think....sonic underground or something else then a video showed up and i thought "alright fine lets do this." Episode ended and i looked up "this was stupid." But that didn't stop me, i binged and i binged, i completed the whole g4 series, but i was not satisfied. I delved deeper into the brony caves, listened to icebergs while sketching, anything mlp related i watched, nothing flew under my radar. Also thats kinda how i found out about prior generations, the first episode i watched was the one with rarity and applejack having a (forced?) Sleepover at twilights because of a storm.

Little tidbit of trivia for you mate

Lauren faust's childhood memories of her playing with her g1 pony toys is what inspired a handful of episodes, before g4 and notably g5, G3 had used cgi 3d models once only to promote a reskined hasbro toy and the models was never used again.

• Brohoof 7

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

• Brohoof 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

A fellow Sonic fan?! :pinkie: Welcome to the forum!

Glad you are here. You may have missed the phenomenon when it was new, but the show itself is still great as it is.
And don't be so certain you've seen all the fan-made content. There's been so many animations, songs, and other kinds of brony content that not even archivers can keep up with everything. So believe me when I say there is still plenty more to discover. And if you're interested, G5 is still on-going, so you're still on time to follow along with that.

And let me just say, unlike your nightmare, you are welcome here. No one is going to laugh, because we're more than just bronies. We come from many fandom circles, many walks of life, and many of us became bronies at different times for different reasons. To make fun of you would be to ridicule ourselves as well. But hey, if I'm ever wrong and someone does try to make you feel bad, I can promise you that the staff is always ready to help make things right. We pride ourselves in friendship and protecting our users.

• Brohoof 1

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png