Say the Humane 7 were given different heights. How would you order them from shortest to tallest?

Megalobronia

This is mostly vibes based. I don't have any solid evidence or whatever to backup my feelings. In my head, from shortest to tallest it would be something like this:

Rainbow Dash - She gives me short vibes, just like how Fluttershy gives me tall vibes. Below average height (probably like 5 foot even).

Pinkie Pie - I just can't see her being very tall. For some reason hyperactivity or bravado seems to = short in my mind. Below average height (5 foot 1, maybe?)

Twilight - Almost middle of the pack, which I think fits her. Average height (5 foot 4).

Rarity - She might be taller honestly. She's not a model, who tend to be pretty tall, but she's kinda model adjacent with her fashion stuff. Definitely no shorter than Twilight. Slightly above average. (5 foot 6ish).

Sunset Shimmer - She kinda gives me tall vibes too so she'd definitely be above average height. Not taller than AJ or Fluttershy though imo. Above average height (5 foot 8).

Applejack - The 2nd tallest. She's the strongest of the group, right? Makes sense she'd be one of the taller as well since generally the taller you are the stronger you are. Bigger bones, more mass. (5 foot 10-11).

Fluttershy - I feel like most people headcanon Fluttershy as being tall. I'm guessing it's because she was kinda lanky as a filly or just because the idea of the shiest character also being the tallest seems interesting. Or maybe something with her voice? She really does give off tall vibes though. (Probably around 6 foot even).

• smile 1

15 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

My order of them:  

7)  Twilight Sparkle \ Sci Twi

6)  Pinkie Pie

5)  Rainbow Dash

4)  Fluttershy

3)  Sunset Shimmer

2)  Rarity

1)  Applejack

Honestly this feels like the only correct answer for shortest to tallest.

• Shocked 1

20 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

This is mostly vibes based. I don't have any solid evidence or whatever to backup my feelings. In my head, from shortest to tallest it would be something like this:

Rainbow Dash - She gives me short vibes, just like how Fluttershy gives me tall vibes. Below average height (probably like 5 foot even).

Pinkie Pie - I just can't see her being very tall. For some reason hyperactivity or bravado seems to = short in my mind. Below average height (5 foot 1, maybe?)

Twilight - Almost middle of the pack, which I think fits her. Average height (5 foot 4).

Rarity - She might be taller honestly. She's not a model, who tend to be pretty tall, but she's kinda model adjacent with her fashion stuff. Definitely no shorter than Twilight. Slightly above average. (5 foot 6ish).

Sunset Shimmer - She kinda gives me tall vibes too so she'd definitely be above average height. Not taller than AJ or Fluttershy though imo. Above average height (5 foot 8).

Applejack - The 2nd tallest. She's the strongest of the group, right? Makes sense she'd be one of the taller as well since generally the taller you are the stronger you are. Bigger bones, more mass. (5 foot 10-11).

Fluttershy - I feel like most people headcanon Fluttershy as being tall. I'm guessing it's because she was kinda lanky as a filly or just because the idea of the shiest character also being the tallest seems interesting. Or maybe something with her voice? She really does give off tall vibes though. (Probably around 6 foot even).

Like this?

Screenshot_20240904_153309_FlipaClip.thumb.jpg.0d3d7883656759936513014c70dad1c6.jpg

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

I'm too lazy to give descriptions, and in general I'm just really bad with numbers, so I'll just use these concepts that I made two months ago, they were meant to be used in a post where I would discuss about the character redesigns in Better Together, but I never made that post, that's why the characters here are slightly different in design, so I think this is a good opportunity to take them from my archives, added lines to help in showing the differences between their heights, and that I imagine the same size for some, also, yeah Sci-Twi is not painted, don't care much about it :mlp_lie:💦

1214SemTtulo3_20240904191907.thumb.jpg.708777739c05c31ebc23731e742376ce.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1