Hello mlpforums! It has been a long time since I logged into this site that I don't even remember if this is the same account I used lol. Either way, I've done a lot of stuff, graduated from high school, college, and now living the adult life of "finding a job."

So here I am, a project I've made back then and is now just coming to fruition in animatic form! A crossover of our favorite underwater series called Spongebob with good ol' MLP. It took a day of meticulous edits to hopefully produce an audio product that emulates the same zany comedy of a Spongebob episode with an MLP touch.

I had fun doing it all and I hope you will too!

However, let me be clear on one thing, for now I've used AI voices as a template for future voice actors who might be interested in sparing their time to dub the lines I've made the AI do. Before I do voice casting calls, I want to finish the animatic first at least and prepare the materials for casting call's. Of course, in every AI video I've submitted, I always credit the original voice actors :fluttershy:

With all my pieces said and done, please enjoy some equine nonsense with Just One Bite and Pony Geeks!
a part of Just One Bite
(wip) Pony Geeks

preview2-0037.png

preview2-1024.png

Reddit thumbnail just one bite.png

• Brohoof 1