Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A random drawing

Illusion

I got bored one day and came up with this!

Posted Image

I changed her hair very slightly though, I took out her pink and white highlights and left the blue ones :3 I hope you all like this <3

• Brohoof 5

Wow that's, actually really good. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the background was not your work, though I'm not gonna criticize that.

As for Constructive Criticism goes -

The pixelation looks nice, but the second tone of color to accentuate light sources look a bit strange without a color toned hard line around the figure itself, which is also strange to see without. But that's a small thing to put out, really. The only real thing I see that could be corrected to help the image as it stands is to make her cutie mark less hard lined with the black, it shoves out too much in the image.

Other than that, this is a really nice image done up here.

• Brohoof 1

Wow that's, actually really good. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the background was not your work, though I'm not gonna criticize that.

As for Constructive Criticism goes -

The pixelation looks nice, but the second tone of color to accentuate light sources look a bit strange without a color toned hard line around the figure itself, which is also strange to see without. But that's a small thing to put out, really. The only real thing I see that could be corrected to help the image as it stands is to make her cutie mark less hard lined with the black, it shoves out too much in the image.

Other than that, this is a really nice image done up here.

Thank you very much for listing some improvements that could be made ^_^ I really appreciate it!