Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Rainbow Factory

Marra da poni

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''We make a great team.'' Splinter said while winking at Glitter.

''I wonder what Rainbow has been doing all this time...'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

''Scootaloo? Yeah, I feel bad for her.. She adored Rainbow. Even made a Fan Club for her.'' Splinter said. ''I dunno why she Killed Her.. There were other fillies available.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

"HEY YOU TWO!! Stop that romantic chitchatting, you know that you're ONLY allowed to talk if it is about the factory, right?!" Dash screamed while she walked away to the showers again. Maybe suddenly the rest of her friends needed her for something, and they would ofcourse ask where those red spots come from. She had already had red dirt as excuse too many times that they didn't belive her that much anymore. It would take a while for her to wash it away, there where still parts of the body covered with Orions blood, dry and dark.

(the reason why i didn't roleplayed when you did is that is was deeeep in the night for me)

(edited)

Just as a black hoof steps out of a shadow red eyes appear and suddenly pops out a mysterious black mare. Red flashing mane and sharp tail (Heres what my OC looks like

post-3206-0-98981700-1336810902_thumb.png

). As her wings flap open with her lab coat she asks "What should I do?" She had stolen a Earth Pony easily in their sleep and releases it on the floor chained to the mysterious mares front left hoof. As the young filly stuggles to get free the mysterious mare hums a song under her breath

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-c5Giacbk

The mare laughed after she finished "I remember I trolled somepony painting their door black..." After she began picturing Pinkameina (Idc if its a Fanfic inside another :P) and Chrysalis and Shadow the Hedgehog in her mind with the mare joining them. She sang the song again in action to the filly in fear.

As the mysterious mare walks to the corner with the filly being dragged on the floor with the chain the mare mutters to herself. "I think ways are going like this. First Rainbow Dash tortures and then Pinkameina kills Rainbow Dash making her into a cupcake..."

The mare walked away and started to work with the song dinging in her head.

"I wish the whole world was BLACK."

Now I work for Rainbow Dash, she yells with her Magenta eyes and her cyan mane and tail.

(That a good entrance? :D)

Edited by ϟ Invader Sonic Boom ϟ

Rainbow Dash came back again after a while and had this time got her coat clean. She had act a lot like Rarity right now, but because she was the only pegasus that was premitted to go to the showers she loved to use it, even now just to piss Splinter and the other workers off. She almost just wanted to turn around and do it again, but then her eye fell on a pony named Lily.

''You there!! Yes YOU, Lily!'' she said while walking with powerful steps towards her. ''STOP complaining about your work, at least your not a slave. YET!''

She turned around and walked away a few steps.

(edited)

Lily growled like a werewolf and wanted her to take back what she said.

"You know they don't call me a 'Deadly Pony' for nothing..." She hissed...

She knew her future wasn't going to be sucsess ...

"BUT Your lucky your my boss, since you are I won't kill you..." She grunted

Her wings flapped open in anger and they flapped back in again

"Also when I would leap on you, I would be a Rainbow right on the spot."

Lily when in a black corner with her red eyes glowing doing something strange.

A note popped out saying DO NOT DISTURB (even if you need her).

A voice echoed around the room as if a ghost popped in "Just finish what you were about to do..."

Her pet Griffon Sonic Boom quietly popped in and whispered her something and went back out.

Edited by ϟ Invader Sonic Boom ϟ

Splinter giggled. He took the bucket and walked over to the machine. He came back with Rainbows in the Bucket. He dumped the bucket on his entire body. He soon Looked like Rainbow Dash.