Hi everypony! i am Lily

lilymalady123

Hi everypony!!!

as said above, i am lily. I'm an alicorn from Austailia. (You probably will never understand lily-slang, but that is Australia) i enjoy drawing, writing and reading, and, of course, hanging with my BFFLs. I really have no idea of my history, but being an alicorn, i'm pretty much tied to some royal-ish thing.

I often make oaths, but i always come through. Also, i love, love, love PonyTube (again, lily-slang, YouTube) and have just started vlogging.

see you around!!!

lily <3

Welcome to the forums, lily! I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful members that you will simply adoring interacting and conversing with -- I know I have! It look like your lilyslang won't be a problem -- our users are polished enough to know tit from tat! I hope you find a lovely niche in one of the many, MANY threads we have to offer, and I'm sure you'll start to feel right at home. Posts in the Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum don't add to your post count, so be wary if you think you've achieved a higher badge out of Blank Flank to unlock customization! (Thou must experience the forum to truly feel loved!)

Again, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. If there's anything you need help with, feel free to talk to any of our members (and moderators). We have a great "Life Advice" section in the Everfree Forest.

I hope to see you out and posting -- good luck and have fun, new filly! :D

Hi Lily! Nice to meet your acquaintance.

I think that you will like it around here. Maybe you'll enjoy the roleplay section.

Browse, post and enjoy yourself! See you around (: