open A Sudden Change

Midnightive

(edited)

OOC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivy came down from the mountain, where she met Illusion every night. She had to walk through the forest luckly for her. Her dark odd green flank blended in with the forest. She heard something crying and stopped her hooves in her tracks. Edited by Midnightive

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The noise sounded frail as it whimpered, taking quick short breathes. The sound of its cries could only be heard if you listened very carefully, but luckily for Ivy, she had very good hearing.

Ivy turned and followed the noise, it was odd it was almost like a filly crying. The female in her took over and she followed the sound at any cost. She jumped through some bushs and ducked under trees. She found a black pony lying on the floor. she looked at it. "Changling?" she said. She wondered what to do, after the wedding she'd be put back in flight school!

The small changeling quietened for a moment and brought herself to look at the newcomer. "Mm-ma?" She blinked and tilted her head, she then lifted her legs and positioned herself in a standing position as if she were about to attack.

"Name?" She said as she retreated from her attack pose, "My name is ... is" She looked away shyly and quietly said "I have no name, I got left here...I'm all alone" She softly shuffled over to Ivy and smiled revealing her two front sharp fangs. "Will you name me?" She questioned.

Ivy looked at the changling. She pulled a face, "well, let's get back to my house" she said. She bent down to put her on her back and she thought of a name. "How about fang?" she asked.

Ivy pulled a face. "how about... Twilight" she said. She looked at her last reaction. She sighed what about, "Moon? Luna? Oh can't have the same name as a princess" she said. She carried on thinking, "Enigma?" she said.

"Enigma? Thats pretty! What does it mean! What does it mean?!" She squeeled as she jumped on Ivy's back. "Where we going? Are you going to look after me? Are you going to be my new foo-friend?" She was just so full of questions, her face was lit with joy as she pranced around on Ivy's back on their journey to Ponyville.

Ivy blinked, "Well... well... I don't know I just read in a book, I think it ment puzzled or something" she told her. She started to walk faster and looked at, her "well i guess you can live with me, what?" she said with shock. She pulled a face "I'm no ones food!"

Tears started to well up in her eyes, "But I never said food, I said friend! Pwease don't shout at me" She perked up, her ears twitched as she smilingly said "Oh OH! Are we there yet!? I can see ...things! Rooves!" She jumped up on Ivy's head and began to balance as she was glancing at her new to be home.

Ivy blinked and the mane dropped in front of her eyes. "Now i can't see!" She said. She started walking in from one side to other. She soon got to the edge of ponyvile. "Are... are we here?" she asked still with her mane infront of her eyes.

"WE ARE! WE ARE!" Her voice echoed through Ponyville, which made everypony that was outside stop and stare at Ivy and the changeling. Enigma lifted Ivy's mane out of her eyes so she could see and sat back down on Ivy's back feeling a bit shy and worried. As Ivy trotted through the town, pony after pony stared and watched as they both passed. A few ponies even approached Ivy, making nasty remarks about the young changeling.

Ivy sheepishly walked through the town. She looked up to see the ponies say sly remarks about the changeling. She kept walking till she got her house and ran into the door. "Oh my..." she said. She looked at the floor, "I'm guessing this is where you'll be living for awhile" she said.

"What were those things! What were they saying!? Are they the same as you?! Can I go say Hi?!" The questions just kept coming, spilling out of her mouth like a rapid waterfall.

Ivy blinked trying to remember all the questions, "Nasty things, yes and no" she hoped she said them in the right order. She walked over to her kitchen and looked at her. "what do you eat you must be hungry?" she asked.

"Pet love? Urgh No waysy way! Its no taste so good" Her eyes widened, "I need motherwy love! Maybe someone in town will love me? Or maybe you! Yes that shall be it! You! It will be you!" She ran over to Ivy and hugged her leg.

"But...without love I shall starve and die...withering away into nothingness, you don't want that now do you?" She whimpered, still hugging her leg and looking up at her new friend.

Ivy blinked and sighed, "but.. everypony... just" she couldn't bring her self to say it. She didn't know what to but she didn't want to end up like the prince. She looked around and sat down.