Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Chillin'

Rezo

So I got my drawing tablet, and started sketching some stuff. This was the result.

And yes, the legs look awful. It was my first time doing an actual drawing like this, so gimme a break .-.

post-1184-0-51230700-1342999725_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

I REALLY like her mane! Lol. The arms could use a bit of work in my opinion. Looks like she is stretching them out. But overall, I really like it. Bro-hoof for you. Just need to add some dark shades and TA-DA! :3

Edited by PegasisterTaco

Other than the fact that she isn't really sitting, and her wings aren't visible, it looks pretty good. I like it. 7/10

(edited)

I think this is rad! In my opinion I think maybe make the hind legs a bit longer or make the forelegs shorter and it'll look perfecto! Also maybe make the wings more visible.^^

Edited by PwnedThisWay
  • Brohoof 1

I REALLY like her mane! Lol. The arms could use a bit of work in my opinion. Looks like she is stretching them out. But overall, I really like it. Bro-hoof for you. Just need to add some dark shades and TA-DA! :3

There's A LOT I have to work on :P

And thanks! :D

WOW! this is AMAZING my friend! good job! i hope to see more your work in the future!

I'll gladly take suggestions for who I should draw next :3

Other than the fact that she isn't really sitting, and her wings aren't visible, it looks pretty good. I like it. 7/10

I think this is rad! In my opinion I think maybe make the hind legs a bit longer or make the forelegs shorter and it'll look perfecto! Also maybe make the wings more visible.^^

Crap, I forgot the wings O.O
  • Brohoof 1

There's A LOT I have to work on :P

And thanks! :D

I'll gladly take suggestions for who I should draw next :3

Crap, I forgot the wings O.O

I literally LOL'd on that one. I didn't even notice the wings myself. It's okay. It happens to everyone sometimes. :3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I literally LOL'd on that one. I didn't even notice the wings myself. It's okay. It happens to everyone sometimes. :3

I'll upload an updated version in a second :P

Here's the updated version (I made the legs longer and added her wings):

Posted Image

Edited by Rezo
  • Brohoof 2

Now that looks awesome. The only thing I see is that it doesn't really look like shes sitting. Other then that great job.

Yeah, the upper half of her is really the only good part about this .-.

And thank ya :3

i dont think she should be crossing her legs quite like that it kind of makes her look like she has 2 pee umm maybey u couldadd knees so she dont look like "oh ima coo dood but i gotsta peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................." so yeah,

i dont think she should be crossing her legs quite like that it kind of makes her look like she has 2 pee umm maybey u couldadd knees so she dont look like "oh ima coo dood but i gotsta peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................." so yeah,

I know, I was just experimenting with the crossed legs. It didn't work :/

I'll upload an updated version in a second :P

Here's the updated version (I made the legs longer and added her wings): Posted Image

Cool. The legs are good and the wings are visible now. You deserve lots of medals. And hugs. :3

Cool. The legs are good and the wings are visible now. You deserve lots of medals. And hugs. :3

Well thanks :3

Although, I could probably do much better than this in the future :I

(edited)

If you want her to sit you'd have to make it so a rear is placed on the cushion. From there have the upper part of her legs go forward then the lower part go downward. It's a tough pose though, so it only makes sense you'd need to practice. The face still looks quite good and keep up your efforts.

Edited by Salty

If you want her to sit you'd have to make it so a rear is placed on the cushion. From there have the upper part of her legs go forward then the lower part go downward. It's a tough pose though, so it only makes sense you'd need to practice. The face still looks quite good and keep up your efforts.

Honestly, I don't know why I picked such a difficult pose for my first drawing :blink:

Fluttershy looks pretty boss chilling there, and also adorable as usual!

Nice job on this drawing :)

Well thank ya very much :D

Once band camp is over I'll try to whip up somethin' better for you guys :3