Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are now a pony.

Slendermane

"She will be fine. I think she is getting the hang of it. She should probably be a little bit more careful though. I don't know how many times I crashed my first time, but I practiced over the lake."

Shy flower started to frown.

"So you slept outide...? I am so sorry..."

Edited by Finesthour

"Actually, it was rather nice. The stars were beautiful last night. You can't see stars like that back home."

(Since I was always a pony and know nothing of the human world, you will understand what I mean with this next part.)

Shy flower's eyes widened and got very confused.

"So wait.... you don't have stars where you come from???"

"We have them, but lights from the cities are so bright, you can hardly see any stars at night. Only the brightest ones. I've never seen all of Orion before, just the body."

"Yep. Clouds are way more comfortable than beds. I don't think I will ever use a bed again. Thanks for worrying about me though. Are the others awake yet?"

"Not yet. I want to at least let them sleep in on their first day as a pony."

i guess i got to practice flying before i end up like last time in the distance i noticed a small lake "why not? what if i drown, na'h i am going"

(seriously everypony else tried to fly too well i don't think i read that)

"I wholeheartedly agree. I should probably get some rest before I try out magic."

(this is the fastest thread I've ever seen.)

you shoul have seen ponies vs. wolfs today if you refreshed it there would be 3 new posts every time Edited by solarflare

"As well as one could hope, I suppose. Ah well, no matter. I suppose today is the day when I start learning how everything works around here, including this."

As he says that, he reaches up to tap his horn, loses his balance, and falls over.

"guess I have a long way to go..."

"I'm not sure. I know it has a clinic, but it might not have a hospital. After all, Canterlot, the capital city, is about an hour and a half's walk away. There is a huge hospital there."

As my eyes droop open I realise I slept in.

Oh damn! I think, as I quickly get up and rush outside to see all the other ponies gathered.

"What's up you guys?" I say happily.

Shyflower tells me that we were going to find jobs today. "Seems sensible" I say.

I look over at Solar Flare "Oh, I can see you tried to fly as well!" I laugh.

I think about what job I should adopt.

Edited by Wolfonomic

"Does everyone see the symbol on their flank? That is called your cutie mark. It symbolizes your talents. Mine is an open book, so I think mine is reading, and I have an open mind. I am also honest, so I am like an open book."