Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

Rainbow waited for too long, and she took both ponys and put them behind her on the scooter.

"Dashing off!"

Rainbow dashed off, with both ponys holding her like crazy. Rainbow groaned. She was missing out on defeating Discord!

Fluttershy finally landed in Canterlot. "Finally." she said just as she saw some other ponies. "Hello?" she said.

Pinkie Pie stood inside Canterlot, taking in the mixed up surrounding. "Elements of Harmony..." she whispered.

Discere sat down on his hind quarters and began formulating an unthinkably complicated and long plan about how they would infiltrate the castle and locate the Elements of harmony. A minute or two later he was still doing calculations in his head to determine the tradjectory of a spring loaded trap that he had drawn out a design for in the dirt.

Rainbow reached Canterlot, and took the two ponys down, off the scooter and pushed them into Canterlot.

"Thats what you get for making me wait for too long!"

Then she went where everypony else was.

"Dash here, ready for action!"

"Ok guys, Discord is waiting for us. He has hidden the elements somewhere in the castle. Trust me, I checked Celestia's vault. So search as hard as you can, and remember, DONT FALL UNDER HIS SPELL! IS EVERYPONY READY?!" Byron yelled.

(edited)

Cerulean looked at Starbolt. "We should probably follow her," she said, "We don't want to get left behind again!" Cerulean trotted toward the other ponies. "So, have you guys gotten the elements yet?" she asked.

((EDIT: Ninja'd))

"READY!" Cerulean replied. Her yell rang through the whole castle. "Oops, sorry! Ready!"

Edited by Cerulean

(edited)

"No elements." Fluttershy said. She gulped.

"We're still looking!" Pinkie Pie yelled.

"If I fell under his spell, I would just hate gardening, but READY!" Fauny was full of delight.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

(edited)

"Don't worry, I have already located the Elements err... well sorta" "You see given Discord's past reputation and actions i belive He has hid them in one of three spots 1) At the heart of wear these purple vines are coming from 2) Buried below us by about 230 feet or 3) They are in princess luna's private wardrobe hidden under the floor."

Edited by TheBronyHeart

"Don't get under the spell. Great, like that would ever happen! I'm going on my own, see ya in a Dash!" Rainbow went down an awkward hallway that forked about 4 times. She went down a random hallway, hoping it would lead somewhere. Cuz all hallways have to lead somewhere...right?

Twilight raised an eyebrow at Byron, but simply shrugged and smiled, AJ and Rarity looked a bit confused "Ready" they each shouted. "Hmm.....We can Divide into three groups then" Twilight said looking at all the ponies there

(how many ponies are here anyways? xD)

Byron dashes into the castle. 'Now, if I were an element, where would I be?' Byron thinks. He looks up, and sees the Element of Laughter. *facehoof* "Discord, this is too easy!" As if on cue, everyone's wings and horns disappears. He had to open his mouth.

((OOC: I don't know. Dash already went out on her own, so that subtracts one from the total Someone who is not me do the math, I already did math today and I don't need any more math in my life. But sadly math has to come...))

seeing that everypony blatently ignored his comment, Discere set to work on building a catapult that would throw him up to where Princess luna's chambers were. "Fauny, could you come and give me a hand with this contraption?"

(Math is fun :D.....at least for Pinkazoid ;-;....)

">Sigh< guess not" said Twilight, trotting towards a random Hallway, Rarity and AJ followed close behind, both Unicorns using their magic to see through the walls

Byron just stands gaping. The ceiling had to be at least 20 feet above them! "How did you- Never mind." Byron said. Byron walks off down a hall. All of a sudden, Discord appears in front of him. "PEEKABOO!" Discord said, while putting Byron under his trance. Byrons eyes Derped.

Cerulean gasped. "My wings! Where did they go? Oh well, I wasn't using them anyway. She turned and saw Discere building something. "Hey, what are you building?" she asked. ((OOC: I never thought about that. How many ponies ARE there?))

Comet ran across Ponyville as quickly as he could without even looking back. He was arriving near the tree looking Library. Luckily, It was still standing. Maybe they could undo all this madness.

"This is where one of the Elements supposedly lives. What's his name?. Oh yeah, Twilight something." He thought while he reached for the door.

It was locked. Comet knocked as hard as he could, but nobody answered

"Hello, anybody in there?". Yet again, no answer.

"Why would one of the Elements leave us to fend for ourselves. Weren't they supposed to protect us?"

He turned around and kicked the door out of anger. He didn't believe it. He had made it all the way over there only to find that no one was home. That made him very angry.

He looked around one last time the now deserted Ponyville. He couldn't believe what he saw. A white colored pony, a pegasus from the looks of it, was happily troting around, like nothing really happened.

"Hey, you!" Comet shouted as he approached this peculiar pony, he noticed his mane was pink colored with a dark blue bottom "Where's everyone? Do you know what happened?"

(OOC: Pst, Candlejack, Your turn)

Byron came out of the hallway, eyes still derped. His tone had gone grayer noticeably. He approached Rainbow Dash. "Hi Rainbow Dash! Have any cupcakes on you?" Byron said. He then jumped onto Rainbow Dashes back, and steered her into a wall at full speed!

"I don't know where they are, I tihnk Discord escaped or something" she said trying to take the cotton candy off her coat "Twi must have gone with her friends to stop him or something" she said shrugging and shaking her mane dry, making a small puddle of chocolate milk to land on the ground

Fauny walked over to Discere. "I would help, " she said "but how do we know this catapult will be accurate?" She looked back at the castle.

Pinkie Pie saw Discord. She quickly ran as fast as she could down a corridor.

Fluttershy entered the castle. She walked down a hallway slowly. "H-hello? I wonder where.. where my Element is.." She bonked into the wall by accident and found a passageway. She entered it.

(edited)

It didn't take long to build the catapault. In fact it was quite easy... and if the computations that Discere had done were correct then this should work. He got up ontop of the machine and pulled the rope. the next thing he new he was being hurled faster than when he was in the balloon... princess lunas window was fast approaching and... SUCCESS he was in, and then his face made contact with a wall.....

((OOC: Discere is very good at math and computations))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Cerulean forgot all about the strange machine. She had just heard a draconequus! She followed the noise, and came across- "DISCORD!" she yelled, and flung herself at the draconequus, hugging him. "You're my favorite character!" she said.

Discord found himself being hugged by a blue pegasus."You think I'm the best character?" Discord asks. A horribly chaotic plan forms in his mind. "Would you do, say, anything for me, young Cerulean?" Discord asks.