Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The sound of Musix

Musix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend linked me

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My sister thought it'd be funny to show me. I loved it since~

Heya! The names Musix, (Or Robbo!) I'm an inspired musician; I'm a Vocalist for a band. I am hugely inspired by Glaze (Or TheWoodenToaster), Mic & The Living Tombstone, All successful Brony artists.

I'm a Blue feathered pegasus. My Cutie mark is a blank CD and i have yellow eyes. I'm new to this site and i hope to make alot of friends here. Thanks!

-Musix

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the happiest place on the net! I'd like to welcome you by directing you HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. They will enlighten you on the finer points of our fine establishment in this system of tubes.

Again, welcome to the forums, and we hope you have a nice stay!

By the way, you are not allowed to roleplay outside of Role Play World. Just saying.

Seriousness aside, I think Woodentoaster's OC looks cooler then anyone elses, but iBringDaLulz lays down a better track. Still, MicTheMicrophone does some great rapping.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the happiest place on the net! I'd like to welcome you by directing you HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. They will enlighten you on the finer points of our fine establishment in this system of tubes.

Again, welcome to the forums, and we hope you have a nice stay!

By the way, you are not allowed to roleplay outside of Role Play World. Just saying.

Seriousness aside, I think Woodentoaster's OC looks cooler then anyone elses, but iBringDaLulz lays down a better track. Still, MicTheMicrophone does some great rapping.

Thanks for the advice and links, I'll spend some time reading that. I'll highlight the one about 'longer forums', Thanks for that one. ^^

I appreciate the help you've given me and I'm sure I'll refer to your reply alot in the future.

And Lulz does and has done some great tracks, (Some with Toaster, I might add) But i'm all for Glaze. I just love his style. Lulz's OC does look cute, Though xD

Anyway - Thanks for the help, I'm glad you took the time to give me a hand. Thanks!

-Musix

Ello Robbo. I'll give you no guesses on who this is :3 Welcome to the board, and hope you, unlike two or three of my other friends I've invited here, decide to actually stay active or partially active.

Ello Robbo. I'll give you no guesses on who this is :3 Welcome to the board, and hope you, unlike two or three of my other friends I've invited here, decide to actually stay active or partially active.

Dont worry dude, I got a feeling i'll be here for a long, long time. Thanks for dragging me here though, Seems like such a great site!

-Musix

• Brohoof 1