Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gave up on an original introductory title.

Anoroku

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: The magic of google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I recently got the channel that has the show and found myself watching a few episodes of the second season. After that I watched the rest of the series on youtube in a week long binge.

So I am a twenty year old male that has found himself in the interesting position of finding MLP not only a great show for kids, but a great show in general. After watching the entire series in one of the most entertaining and friendship-filled binges of my life I figured it would be nice to go somewhere to talk with people that, hopefully, share my opinion.

In short, greetings everyone, I do hope this place is going to be as much fun as it appears.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

I do hope this place is going to be as much fun as it appears.

There's nothing to worry about that! We got enough lunatics to fill a yacht here :P

My my, some of those badges look like they could take some effort to achieve, looks like I'll need to get to work on taking over Feld0's life...or perhaps I could just post more.

Hurm...decisions decisions...

And when did when did MLP get the new reaction image for welcoming people to this wonderful place. I assumed this was the appropriate image for welcome, or was it too...odd?

post-6718-0-17085400-1343440433.gif

Goddamnit Pinkie get off my screen!

The badges? Just take it slow :P

If you really want to get them, you can join some roleplay and be very active in it.

Other then Welcome Plaza, Cloudsdale Colosseum, and OOC part of Roleplay World, every subforums will increase your post count.

Ello there new pony. Welcome to the board, please enjoy your stay and remain active ;) Yadda yadda yadda, generic response.

And when did when did MLP get the new reaction image for welcoming people to this wonderful place. I assumed this was the appropriate image for welcome, or was it too...odd?

The internet is full of reaction memes, for everything imaginable :3 Ponies own the internet.

post-4006-0-03882700-1343443623_thumb.png