Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I admit, I am a wizard.

Fizz.

No, I'm just kidding. I don't even have an icon/avatar yet, how could I be a wizard? Ridiculous. The only wizard around here is Trixie, the great and powerful one.

Ahaha, silly Narut, have you not read my post? :3

I did read your post, but I decided to put that since you said that your a wizard at first. Well have a good time at the forums :lol:

I did read your post, but I decided to put that since you said that your a wizard at first. Well have a good time at the forums :lol:

I'll try my best, but some people don't recognize my superior intellect. :P

Dear Mother Teresa, after my near ten minutes of battling the wretched icon system it worked! great scott!

I AM THE GREATEST WIZARD EVER.

Anywho, thanks for the welcome you two friendly people!

A wizard? Oh dear. Why, Mr. Wizard, I am a Sorceress... but I doubt as good as you make yourself out to be! You must have some pretty powerful magics. Does that make you a unicorn? Perhaps you should show me sometime! I do need to work on my sorcery...

But yes, welcome, welcome, Mr. Wizard Man! I was under the impression that the Ottoman Empire expired ages ago... (Somewhere around 1919 or something like that, if I remember correctly without looking it up.) but I suppose you used your wizardly magic to go back in time and live in it! I am very impressed. A fine place to live, first of all. Secondly, your magic involves time travel! I do hope you enjoy your visit here, Great and Powerful Trix- I mean, Wizard Man.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

• 7 months later...
(edited)

A wizard? Oh dear. Why, Mr. Wizard, I am a Sorceress... but I doubt as good as you make yourself out to be! You must have some pretty powerful magics. Does that make you a unicorn? Perhaps you should show me sometime! I do need to work on my sorcery...

But yes, welcome, welcome, Mr. Wizard Man! I was under the impression that the Ottoman Empire expired ages ago... (Somewhere around 1919 or something like that, if I remember correctly without looking it up.) but I suppose you used your wizardly magic to go back in time and live in it! I am very impressed. A fine place to live, first of all. Secondly, your magic involves time travel! I do hope you enjoy your visit here, Great and Powerful Trix- I mean, Wizard Man.

Tragicly it did, but I do use my wizard powers to fly around time. Most notably, I went back in time and smacked Picasso around a bit. Just to say I did, eh?

I welcome your sorcery to our humble chambers.

Aww, thank you hun. Glad to know I'm welcomed here.

Edited by Fizzydog