Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor XFizzle Birthday Art

Dragonshy

(edited)

Well I suppose the title says it, but here's a plethora of art pieces. Thought I would throw something together for him. Happy Birthday Doc. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It may lag a bit. Sorry about that. There are a few gifs and it will cause a bit of lag, but it should be fine.

*I would prefer a reply rather than a brohoof*

Edited by DRAGONSHY.MOV
  • Brohoof 14

Hooray! Today is the Doc's birthday!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3Ocus9SMo

Today we celebrate the Doc's birthday. The day he came into the world. Congrats Doc! You only have a few more years to live!

Nice job on those gifs Dragonshy!

He turned 908! (According to Doctor Who) Thanks! I really hope he likes them. "HAAAAAAAPEY BURTTTHDAAY!" -Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Dude, you are the bee's knees in the cat's pajamas.

These are going straight to my personal collection. Thank you so very much and I hope to return the favor when it's your birthday :D

• Brohoof 5

Dude, you are the bee's knees in the cat's pajamas.

These are going straight to my personal collection. Thank you so very much and I hope to return the favor when it's your birthday :D

You don't have to. Hope you had a great birthday! I'm really glad you like them. I think I had the most fun with the second dancing one. ;)

I gotta say, the first on is freaking hypnotic. You've done an awesome job on all of them, keep it up :)

*remembers that there is another year before this can be kept up*

Oh I've already done some more Doc XFizzle art, but I'll post it later. Why? It's just some wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey stuff.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm replying because you want asked for it :)

this is AMAZING work,

you're so talented :D

Xfizzle is lucky to have a friend like you :) ~

Aw thank you. :) Damn right he is... Nah just kidding, it's more the other way around in my eyes actually.

It's actually pretty simple when you know how to do it, but I do appreciate it. :wub: Oh yeah, and I like replies because I feel like the person can get a point towards their post count as well as saying they like it. :)

• Brohoof 2

Happy Birthday Doctor XFizzle. I may have been here since April, but Doctor XFizzle is one of my top friends that I have mad respect for.

*brohoof*

As for DRAGONSHY's Doctor XFizzle collection, props on the tribute.

I really like them.

• Brohoof 2

A happy happy birthday to the doctor, these are really well done! (Hugs Doc and gives him a cake and Brohoofs.)
  • Brohoof 1

I really like those, turned out great :).My favorite is the second gif from the top, the party one.

It's my favorite as well. It was a new challenge because he turned his face a lot, so it was a lot of fun to do. Thanks for replying. :)