Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Person

Leeroy Wingkins

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I had been looking for a place to converse with other fans of MLP:FIM. This came up and seemed well put together.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw the MINE little pony mod for the indie game minecraft and so after toying with the idea I started watching the show.

I am an avid minecrafter and brony. I am currently learning the bagpipes, I don't skype much. I enjoy being loud and weird but I can be as calm and normal as is needed. Reading is a very popular past time of mine as well as gaming. I have been dubbed as the text ninja. I am looking forward to becoming a member of this site! :lol:

Hey there Zedra! Welcome to the forums! Do you do any art or write any songs? Also what games do you really like to play other then Minecraft that are multiplayer? Also why have you been dubbed the "text ninja?" :ph34r:

Edited by MyHeeno

Hey there Zedra! Welcome to the forums! Do you do any art or write any songs? Also what games do you really like to play other then Minecraft that are multiplayer? Also why have you been dubbed the "text ninja?" :ph34r:

Well first off, thank you for the welcome! I don't write songs no, and I am still rather early on in my learning of the bagpipes so I don't really "play" them yet. And as for games, well I don't really have many on the computer as I still run windows XP so it's rather limited. I have several Xbox games however. And among my favorites would be; mass effect 3, any halo game, MW3, black ops, several arcade games, and Naruto Shippuden. And as for the Text ninja, I've got a habit of stealing peoples phones and attempting to get into them. However with the apples and stuff they are shown on the front so I let people know I've seen the text for no particular reason...Because some men just want to watch the world burn. ^_^

I play Oblivion but I have yet to get my hooves on Skyrim. I will be quite pleased when I get my new computer, then Skyrim! And I assume you play Skyrim?

Well yes I love Skyrim its the greatest game in the world what race do you perfer, personally I like wood elves

wow. You have pretty much all of the same hobbies as me! :D Yay! I love reading, gaming, and playing Minecraft as well.

Anyways, welcome to the herd fellow brony! We always love and tolerate here, so you'll never be bored! This forum is pretty active, and I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here. Also, try to stay active, as we need the active members!

Happy posting!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Welcome welcome i hope you stay; if you wont ill come with an AK so better relax n rest before ill decapitate your pretty head:

As for me im not a brony but i simply have grown attached to this community:

Wukong and lee sin pwn. Basically my weird welcome.

Edited by Cjero

Well yes I love Skyrim its the greatest game in the world what race do you perfer, personally I like wood elves

I must say High elves, and Argonians are my favorite. I'm not sure about ever but I'd say Skyrim is at the top of it's genre! I say this because one can't really compare something like chess to Skyrim as they are two completely different types of games. But Skyrim is undoubtedly THE best RPG!